"Toxic" producer say he "feels very sorry" for Britney

During the end of their collaboration with the world artist, it seemed that her meaning went down. "I feel very sorry for her," he says.

spacer.png

Pontus Winnberg (Avant) was part of the duo production Bloodshy & Avant with Christian Karlsson (Bloodshy).

They are behind "Toxic", "Radar", "Piece Of Me", "How I Roll", "Trip To Your Heart", "Unusual You", "Do Somethin'", "Showdown" and many more... 

I used Google Transalte from swedish to english so it might not be 100% accurate. I don't have access to the full article below. I was only able to get that part.

Source : https://sn.se/bli-prenumerant/artikel/lyz9326j/sn-bf_3m3kr_e

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Well there’s “For The Record” where the interviewer flat out asks her if she feels like a victim of her success, and she doesn’t take kindly to that sentiment.

There’s also this interview with her former makeup artist who claims the following.. "Although it might be complicated for her, of course she is invested. It’s her life. She does not like being a victim, she never wanted to be a victim and doesn’t see herself as a victim. She sees herself as a survivor and has navigated this with patience and strategy," he continued.Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by I'm So Jonathan

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

I dont like that.. she's not over. she's still here and can be as big as she wants to again.. Like us all we go through life and get some **** at us.. She's human and she is resilient.. I understand why she gets mad seeing **** like this over and over.. It's rude to say certain things in certain ways about people and it does sting sometimes cause that's perception it's not true reality.. The sky is the limit for certain people and the more you let **** take you down forever the more it will. She will rise above this it's jus taking some time and its a bump in the road for her but I don't care for how he put that at all. Feel sorry yes, but you can be encouraging and not a douche about it too.. I doubt he meant to come off that way but that's how it comes off. Also she had some nice bops during the c-ship so he's full of piss, meaning if she wanted and when she wanted she did put quality into her craft. 

22 hours ago, December02 said:

They aren’t together anymore, one is half of Galantis now and they regularly have Cathy Dennis involved in the songwriting. She wrote Toxic, can’t get you out of my head, and a few others

SHUT THE **** UP! 

I am huge into the electronic / dance scene and music in general so I am SHOCKED that I didn’t know galantis is affiliated with / one half of B&A. Not to mention I’ve been to a million festivals where galantis played. 

mind blown. Tf

Wish I could read the article but you have to log in or smthn

On 11/15/2022 at 5:22 PM, London Girl 98 said:

During the end of their collaboration with the world artist, it seemed that her meaning went down. "I feel very sorry for her," he says.

spacer.png

Pontus Winnberg (Avant) was part of the duo production Bloodshy & Avant with Christian Karlsson (Bloodshy).

They are behind "Toxic", "Radar", "Piece Of Me", "How I Roll", "Trip To Your Heart", "Unusual You", "Do Somethin'", "Showdown" and many more... 

I used Google Transalte from swedish to english so it might not be 100% accurate. I don't have access to the full article below. I was only able to get that part.

Source : https://sn.se/bli-prenumerant/artikel/lyz9326j/sn-bf_3m3kr_e

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block