Grammy nominations topic

Jordan Miller

Dunno what to think.

How come that Unholy, however TikTok popular and being on payola and everything and being basically just a trash, is getting a nomination and a pop perfection Hold Me Closer is not nominated? 

How come that they nominated so many TikTok sounds and not actual songs?

How come that Onika has no nomination despite the fact she has been THAT chick this year so far. So many released songs and having one of the biggest songs of 2022 and have no nomination? What is this mess? How come that Latto has a nomination for a song that, for example, I know only because of Mariah.

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted::calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Now Beyonce gon hold em visuals until February and release them provided she wins album of the year with Renaissance lmao @Midnight 

I love that Cuff it and Virgo’s Groove received nominations. 

I :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:hope:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:she:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: loses :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: in:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:every:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:single:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:category:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Spoiler

keep your videos 

Spoiler

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Spoiler

who are we kidding we know she's sweep the board :bouncey: I really wanna see Summer Renaissance :bouncey:  augh just drop them already. Cavi do something :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Either Adele or Beyonce will sweep. I don't think they want to make another pity moment for Beyonce when Adele in her speech said that Bey should have won so I think they're going to give it to Beyonce this time. I could be wrong because the Grammys won't just nominate Adele and not let her sweep. I was expecting Taylor to get a nom for her many rereleases. Was surprised Lana didn't get a nom even though she wouldn't have won. I was surprised Harry even got a single nom since they snubbed him in the past. Ed not getting a nom is so funny.

2 hours ago, Midnights said:

So they snubbed Taylor for Best Artist and record of the year? They did her dirty even though RED was a re-release, it still was one of the better records to come out.

They better give her that Grammy for All Too Well.

In Your Dreams Blaxploitation GIF by Warner Archive

And come on « snubbed » when she’s already overawarded. The odacity

3 hours ago, Midnights said:

So they snubbed Taylor for Best Artist and record of the year? They did her dirty even though RED was a re-release, it still was one of the better records to come out.

They better give her that Grammy for All Too Well.

It's Best NEW Artist..... and I love her but Red TV didn't need to be nominated, I'm glad it wasn't.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Midnight said:

I :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:hope:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:she:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: loses :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: in:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:every:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:single:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:category:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Hide contents

keep your videos 

Hide contents

:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Hide contents

who are we kidding we know she's sweep the board :bouncey: I really wanna see Summer Renaissance :bouncey:  augh just drop them already. Cavi do something :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I honestly can’t tell if there’s hype for these visuals at this point. The hive is exhausted and pissed off at B. Then again she dropped the BIK visuals a year after the release. 🤡🤡🤡

I read somewhere that she gon drop sth on Black Friday and release a deluxe version of Renaissance in December but idk what to believe. Been reading rumours for 4 months already. ☠️

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block