Why do you think Britney has only performed at the Grammy’s once?

• Super Mods

I mean can someone please make it make sense? She’s the princess of pop, dare I even say one of the greatest performers of all time and she’s only performed at the biggest night of the industry just once throughout all of her amazing eras and success?  :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: 
spacer.png

She did attend in 2000 but this was the only time she’s performed. She also attended in 2010 but literally didn’t even present an award. What was happening there? Why did she attend? She didn’t win any awards. She just attended :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:spacer.pngspacer.png

And then we have the iconic moment where Britney said: spacer.png

What is the truth? Let’s talk about it :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Grammys are about kissing the proper behinds - which Britney is not about & I wouldn’t have that any other way. 

But like Oops was the most successful album at that time. She didn’t even get recognized or was able to perform one of her biggest hits. It just seems odd! I wish they had treated her better :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think it‘s bc they trough all those years banned her, while other way less successful artists won grammy after grammy….

Beyonce has 28 (?!?!?), Taylor has 11 (wtf?), Lady Gaga has 13, Adele 15, Alicia Keys 15 and Britney **** Spears only 1 ???!!! 

No shade at those talented Ladys, but just to show….something isnt right here….

• Love 5

Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich told HITS Daily Double that in his 35 years of producing the Grammy Awards, Britney Spears' 2000 performance stands out as one of the most disappointing in his mind. "I thought it was a mistake," he told the site. But, as any reasonable human being will tell you, the only mistake present is the opinion he offered.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

I think it‘s bc they trough all those years banned her, while other way less successful artists won grammy after grammy….

Beyonce has 28 (?!?!?), Taylor has 11 (wtf?), Lady Gaga has 13, Adele 15, Alicia Keys 15 and Britney **** Spears only 1 ???!!! 

No shade at those talented Ladys, but just to show….something isnt right here….

And legendary Mariah and Celine have like 5 each. Whitney has 6. Come one Grammy 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, lunario said:

Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich told HITS Daily Double that in his 35 years of producing the Grammy Awards, Britney Spears' 2000 performance stands out as one of the most disappointing in his mind. "I thought it was a mistake," he told the site. But, as any reasonable human being will tell you, the only mistake present is the opinion he offered.

Wow :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Britney been nominated 8 times and only won once and that for toxic of course

I think a lot of people look down at her only grammy performance as it wasnt that well executed as a performance as a whole with over all theme, blending of her live vocals with backing tracks 

I think she should've done a performance at the 2001 grammys A medley of don't let me the last to know and stronger would've been great with the right excution of the performance 

2003 grammys she didn't have to perform  but I would've been nice if she showed, just glamour look for the night and took off after the categories she was in were over.

Basic on where she was personal around the 2005 and part of the in the zone era, I don't think she would've perform, She probably taught she wouldn't even wins for toxic

But if she did I can see it going different ways

1. A medley of me against the music with a medley of toxic ( also madonna be a surprise appears during the performance)

2. A medley of everytime and toxic

3. She might have done a surprise performance medley of breathe on me and touch of my hand if she was allowed since those are some of her faves from the in the zone

But mostly likely the grammys would've had wanted her to just do a performance of toxic

Same with the 2010 grammys I can see the grammys asking her to perform a solo performance if womanizer

I could see a simple medley of circus/ womanizer as wells for the 2010 grammys but britney all ready had a successful era so far with the circus era she didn't need to perform for the grammys ( she also felt how she felt about the grammys at the time)

What I would hope if Britney had anything do to with grammy again ( a part of her return/comeback)

Win Best Female Solo Performance ( they need to bring that category back as well as some others)

Win Best Pop Solo Performance

Wins Best Pop Vocal Album 

Win Record of the year ( for a song of the album the she wrote, compose and produce by herself, that also was 7 times/ diamond single, it possible to me for her)

Do a creative and once in a lifetime performance for herself and for her as artist, to show everyone that she is that to people who never take her seriously

Something kinda reminds you of when pink did glitter in the air

Also after winning one of the awards, I would like her to nice nasty in one of her speech letting people know and the grammy awards that she really doesn't give a **** anymore and that she did for herself as an artist and for the fans

If she decide to keep attending after this it's for her own personal gain and sasfication, also for the fans

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block