Why do you think Britney has only performed at the Grammy’s once?

3 hours ago, lunario said:

Grammy producer Ken Ehrlich told HITS Daily Double that in his 35 years of producing the Grammy Awards, Britney Spears' 2000 performance stands out as one of the most disappointing in his mind. "I thought it was a mistake," he told the site. But, as any reasonable human being will tell you, the only mistake present is the opinion he offered.

Oh **** this dude seriously. The Grammys have been corrupt for years now, and aren’t really taken seriously these days. Britney’s performance was solid, she served live vocals for FTBOMBH and stellar choreography for BOMT. 

I remember the rumor that it was *required* for artists to sing live, but there’s been plenty of artists who lip-synched or precorded their vocals (Hi Beyonce and Cardi B). The fact that Milli Vanilli won for Best New Artist and Baha Men won for “Who Let the Dogs Out” is embarrassing and laughable. Add the fact that actual legends like Mariah, Whitney and Celine have so few Grammys while Beyonce and Adele have dozens is enough to destroy their credibility. I’m with Kanye and The Weeknd on this one..

spacer.png

Because the Grammy's have never really appreciated her nor have they given her much attention in the way of nominations over the years. She's only been nominated for 8 Grammy's in her entire career, and has never been nominated in the general field (besides Best New Artist in 2000).

**** them, Britney didn't need the Grammy's to be successful and make an impact. They were probably jealous that she didn't pander to them nor did she care or need their validation and approval.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block