'Hold Me Closer (Acoustic)' coming out tonight. Watch the official music video now!

If you all listen to the super HD version on Amazon prime.  . .Elton actually sounds like the backup singer on this. Her vocals are very clear and you can barely hear elton.  On spotify it doesn't sound very good  because it sounds like a copy and paste of the original.  If yall have apple music, tidal or Amazon I recommend listening to it that way!

• Love 4

Honestly though,  I love elton. However the more I think about it I don't like that he sang with her when she sand "silence". I kinda don't feel like it was his choice though. I think britney is a musical genius, elton knows that. . .I think he let her produce this. I think the demo with more britney on it was elton. I think she gets insecure. That specific moment she sounds fantastic.  . . I know if elton produced it he would've backed up and let her shine.  He is also  a musical genius.. . .

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block