Aaron Carter dead at 34

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Garrett James said:

Aaron was jealous of Justin Bieber's success. the way he talked about him.

Yet he was still such an impactful celebrity for Millennials. The fact every Millennial knew who he was is a true testament to his star power even before social media. His peaks on the charts don’t correlate to how big he actually was. I would argue he was the Justin Bieber of 1999-2002 regardless of whether his sales reflect that. The kid got to meet so many icons

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yet he was still such an impactful celebrity for Millennials. The fact every Millennial knew who he was is a true testament to his star power even before social media. His peaks on the charts don’t correlate to how big he actually was. I would argue he was the Justin Bieber of 1999-2002 regardless of whether his sales reflect that. The kid got to meet so many icons

That right there leads to the whole argument don't write off millennials like other generations. 

It's a different culture,  than Previous ones and a divided one. 

One part was mostly 90s in their teens, the others was the 21st century first decade.

Im still shocked by this, not proud but i used to troll him in his live but always felt empathy for him, he seemed to struggle, he liked when u called him a genius or an "arab king" lol he did a DNA test and found out he had 2% middle eastern and went crazy over it. I wonder how Nick feels though? He had a restraining order and haven't talked to him but it's still his younger brother... 

3 hours ago, nstink said:

Im still shocked by this, not proud but i used to troll him in his live but always felt empathy for him, he seemed to struggle, he liked when u called him a genius or an "arab king" lol he did a DNA test and found out he had 2% middle eastern and went crazy over it. I wonder how Nick feels though? He had a restraining order and haven't talked to him but it's still his younger brother... 

Hope you learn to treat people better. Not sure why you would troll someone who was clearly going through something and in pain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block