Aaron Carter dead at 34

Cqleb

7 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I find disgusting that everyone suddenly clutches their pearls in sadness but Aaron has been SCREAMING for help for YEARS, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY did anything to help him.

It's too late now so these people can crawl back to where they came from and wipe away their fake tears with their touring millions. Including Nick Carter.

You can still mourn the loss of a family member even if you weren’t close to them.

I have plenty of family members that I barely have a relationship with but I would still grieve if they were to pass.

Let’s not with the judgement.

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ElToxico said:

where there is a will, there is a way....

and that's all I can say. If there was someone that needed a Conservatorship was him. His parents have failed him in such a horrendous way

Umm, you do realize his dad couldn't do anything cause his dad's been dead for a while.... Right?

Aaron's problems stem to his dad's death because he and his dad were close. Aaron even wrote a song about his dad on his Løvë album.

21 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Thank you so much for posting this. 

You are welcome. I know how much Nick and Angel fought for Aaron and I met Aaron myself back in 2018. Already then he was in a downward spiral that he chose. I mean there is just so much one can do with grown ups when it comes to try to force them to get help. Aaron even left the country for a while to get to keep on doing ***** etc. 

Aaron had guns he didn't want to give up and threatened to kill people while being heavily drugged which led to Angel and Nicks restraining orders against him. 

The saddest part in all of this is that Aaron WAS a TRULY talented guy whos inner demons just destroyed it all for him. He was really hard working, but at the same time such a mess mentally. :( 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ThankUNext__ said:

Umm, you do realize his dad couldn't do anything cause his dad's been dead for a while.... Right?

Aaron's problems stem to his dad's death because he and his dad were close. Aaron even written a song about his dad on his Løvë album.

Ummm you do realise his parents (including his lovable dad) spent all his millions, didn't setup a trust fund for him, broke several laws in the process, didn't pay any taxes and left him ruined and in unpayable debt? The only reason his brother did not have to go through the same is because he was an adult. The fact that he loved his dead dad and has written a song about how much he did, doesnt exempt him from the fact that he was TRASH?

All the addiction and mental health problems he had originated from the terrible situation they put him in to begin with, so you can spare me from your moral lesson thank you

• Love 1
On 11/6/2022 at 4:57 PM, ElToxico said:

I find disgusting that everyone suddenly clutches their pearls in sadness but Aaron has been SCREAMING for help for YEARS, and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY did anything to help him.

It's too late now so these people can crawl back to where they came from and wipe away their fake tears with their touring millions. Including Nick Carter.

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Leslie is dead cos of Jane!

Aaron well like the buzzfeed article said, he literally had no chance and no hope in saving him.

The fact his twin sister shared images of them as toddlers says everything you need to know, the whole family is toxic.?

House of carters is now a moulesium of trauma and bad parenting.

Jane is dismissive of her son, and people Wonder why what happened to Aaron, did.

His own personal friend said, we need to look back at the last 3 days of his life. 

Hours before he died,  his friend saw red flags,  very much a lone,, but thought with his staff there,,he would be fine, but even he said..

He was wanting someone to talk to, couldn't get it out, results is this. 

Comments are saying we normalized loneliness to the point that for some people it's not good to have this normalized, what happened to Aaron is a result of people normalizing being alone and living on your own as a good trait, might work for some,,but definitely not for all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block