Aaron Carter dead at 34

Cqleb

RIP Aaron. :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I been following his and Melanie drama for like a year now. so sad he couldn't stay clean and not get into it online with everyone. he wasnt a bad guy but he def had problems with his emotions, *****, love life and parenting his baby. so heartbreaking at only 34 i had to google this. my thoughts with Melanie, his son, mother  and Nick.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Its a very sad thing when someone so young passes away, i feel for his family especially his twin sister, his child and Nick. 

I don't know anything about his online mess, he never interested me in that regard but i do think his story is a cautionary tale about the treatment or mistreatment of children in the entertainment industry. 

He was vulnerably and probably heavily taken advantage of, i just hope now he can rest in peace and sending his loved ones positivity 

Mental Health Love GIF by Positively Ghostly

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

From our interview together:

“Love is important,” he affirmed. “Embrace love and kindness and supporting people, but understand at the same time with love… comes hate. It’s a very weird spectrum, almost like a ying yang that has to happen… I’ve dealt with love my whole life. Fans, relationships, family. I’ve dealt with love in a big capacity.”

“Nothing worth having is ever easy.”

image.jpeg.53c4a06a27e9b9468fd6c57040130292.jpeg

he looks healthy there and i cant lie hot af (sorry if that comes off insensitive)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block