Aaron Carter dead at 34

Cqleb

7 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Did Aaron Carter crawl, so Jesse McCartney could walk, and then Justin Bieber could run? 

Michael musto (new york gay royalty) said it best. 

Justin Bieber actually had the career and respect that both Aaron Carter and Jesse McCartney wanted,  but they came at the time when females and boy bands was pop music and Disney princesses of pops for Jesse.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It’s weird to me that I actually remember Aaron Carter when I was at least 4 years old (pretty vague at the same time) and hearing Aaron’s Party on the radio, watching his Leave It Up to Me video on Nickelodeon and seeing him guest star on Lizzie McGuire. He definitely went through his battles throughout the years and just when he finally finds peace in his life, he’s gone. Rest easy dude ✝️😢

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Oh my god, chill… 

He JUST died. Today. It’s shocking to have your sibling or family member die. If they had an instagram post up and ready to go like they were expecting this that would be weird AF. 

Let people grieve and clear their head before you start harassing them on social media for goodness’ sake

Imagine your brother die and the first thing you need to worry about is to post on social media about it so the GenZ brigade knows you care instead of grieving....

Seriously this generation is doomed.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
38 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Oh my god, chill… 

He JUST died. Today. It’s shocking to have your sibling or family member die. If they had an instagram post up and ready to go like they were expecting this that would be weird AF. 

Let people grieve and clear their head before you start harassing them on social media for goodness’ sake

I completely agree with you. I had a family member pass away a few months ago and it took time to process… I didn’t post anything on social media until the next day and that was hard too. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block