Britney vs Christina

1 minute ago, Henry. said:

Sweetheart... Britney's impact on music & pop culture is HUGE and everyone knows it. People that try to deny it are jealous haters. No one remembers Xtina in 2022, she has some good songs but that's it. No impact :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Reason i bring this up cause while B hasnt been on a stage in 4 years Xtina has released new music, performed alot and gotten awards. it feels like the world is paying attention to Christina rn.:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1

No shade to Christina, she’s an amazing vocalist and she definitely impacted the industry and inspired a lot of people. But Britney is the princess of pop. Britney is an icon.  Almost every girl in the industry is influenced by Britney and you can hear it in their music. You can see it in their performances and even see it in their fashion. Britney was the first girl in pop to do it and have such a huge impact since Madonna. So Britney set the standard and tone for all these other girls. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Xtina is more respected as an artist, but Britney has a much greater media impact and that makes her more relevant to GP.

I’m not sure that Xtina is more respected as an artist. I think she’s more respected as a live vocalist, but even then, she scream sings and Britney has a signature recording sound.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block