Britney vs Christina

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Xtina has horrible vocal technique and mediocre songs, so obviously she doesn’t have an impact. Very talented with proper technique and very beautiful woman, but not the most original artist.

She tends to be influenced more than she influences :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I think as kids both were on star search Britney had the better voice at 9 or 10.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Why do we always have to choose one over the other. They both had huge careers and impact. They both are Legends. It's like choosing between Madonna and Janet or Prince and MJ. 

I beg to differ. Christina’s peak was “Stripped” and her career completely stalled after her third album, “Back to Basics”. Britney, despite her personal struggles, continued to be successful and relevant well into the 2010s. I would probably compare Britney and Christina with Madonna and Cyndi Lauper. Both very successful at first but one faded out early, while the other continued to be relevant through her music, personal life, and cultural influence. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Garrett James said:

Reason i bring this up cause while B hasnt been on a stage in 4 years Xtina has released new music, performed alot and gotten awards. it feels like the world is paying attention to Christina rn.:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Two fans isn’t the world

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spoiler

Also how dare you even compare Britney’s iconic impact to Xtincta

:howdareyou_meme_cat:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I beg to differ. Christina’s peak was “Stripped” and her career completely stalled after her third album, “Back to Basics”. Britney, despite her personal struggles, continued to be successful and relevant well into the 2010s. I would probably compare Britney and Christina with Madonna and Cyndi Lauper. Both very successful at first but one faded out early, while the other continued to be relevant through her music, personal life, and cultural influence. 

Absolute delusion. Y'all love to discredit her.

Bionic - Gold, platinum eligible.

Burlesque - platinum eligible. 

Lotus - Gold

Say Something - 6x Platinum, 8/9x Platinum eligible

Feel This Moment - 5x platinum eligible

Moves Like Jagger - Diamond (one of the biggest songs of all time 20 million sold ww)

Show Me How You Burlesque - Platinum eligible

Your Body - Platinum eligible

Just A Fool - Platinum eligible

Keeps Gettin' Better - Platinum eligible

Pa Mis Muchachas - Latin platinum

Santo - Latin platinum

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti - 10x Latin platinum eligible

Not to mention a bunch of gold eligible singles. 

She had plenty of success.

If anyone is Cyndi Lauper it's Jessica Simpson. 

• Like 1

Both are iconic and both made an impact in music, each in their own way and with their own style, but Brit Brit is definitely more remembered because of all the controversy she had throughout her career and personal scandals.

by the way, before they were famous, they seemed to be very good friends... 1:27 min

I can't believe those are the only times they have been seen together publicly, why being "friends" they didn't take more pictures together when they were in public events?

instead of confronting them why not a thread about the two of them together publicly :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Xtina and Brit together publicly:

O3I3YESI7VDCNPOR2A2GGVY4IU.jpg

aZ7vW36_460s.jpg

4b61f29a2b152f85590132f3662bdea9.jpg

0280fc14fd9ea6303a4a39a46c93f8db89200a40

MV5BMmNjNGUxY2ItZmQyZS00ZDNlLWJiZjQtN2Q0

44a791b9c72a3e41db7fec14d175b994.jpg

36321b6802c0caf8ebb70355f826fc9f.jpg

tumblr_mwoouq7XtY1sbxna3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nibslwoCkD1sbxna3o1_400.jpg

4C98.gif

giphy.gif

Britney-Lindsey-and-Christina-mmc-the-ne

13298752841576545275469de16fe7bc.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWq6M3SLyVm8P_Qq-dwBGhqdefault.jpg

44c5fc4ad6db9d0b7c45b0ef27d16110

• Love 1
8 hours ago, mchavz87 said:

Come on…this topic is very old.

Can we just grow up and move on? There is no need to compare Britney to anyone else. Britney is Britney and Christina is Christina…They both paved their on careers with highs and lows.

I think we should just focus on Britney, her music, her next projects like her book.

Thank youuuu

7 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Absolute delusion. Y'all love to discredit her.

Bionic - Gold, platinum eligible.

Burlesque - platinum eligible. 

Lotus - Gold

Say Something - 6x Platinum, 8/9x Platinum eligible

Feel This Moment - 5x platinum eligible

Moves Like Jagger - Diamond (one of the biggest songs of all time 20 million sold ww)

Show Me How You Burlesque - Platinum eligible

Your Body - Platinum eligible

Just A Fool - Platinum eligible

Keeps Gettin' Better - Platinum eligible

Pa Mis Muchachas - Latin platinum

Santo - Latin platinum

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti - 10x Latin platinum eligible

Not to mention a bunch of gold eligible singles. 

She had plenty of success.

If anyone is Cyndi Lauper it's Jessica Simpson. 

:gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block