Britney vs Christina

17 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Absolute delusion. Y'all love to discredit her.

Bionic - Gold, platinum eligible.

Burlesque - platinum eligible. 

Lotus - Gold

Say Something - 6x Platinum, 8/9x Platinum eligible

Feel This Moment - 5x platinum eligible

Moves Like Jagger - Diamond (one of the biggest songs of all time 20 million sold ww)

Show Me How You Burlesque - Platinum eligible

Your Body - Platinum eligible

Just A Fool - Platinum eligible

Keeps Gettin' Better - Platinum eligible

Pa Mis Muchachas - Latin platinum

Santo - Latin platinum

Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti - 10x Latin platinum eligible

Not to mention a bunch of gold eligible singles. 

She had plenty of success.

If anyone is Cyndi Lauper it's Jessica Simpson. 

Do you really think the songs she’s featured on wouldn’t be as successful without her? Tell me, what year was her last solo top 10 hit on Billboard? I do agree with you that she went further than Cyndi Lauper, but let’s be real people stopped paying attention to her by the mid 2000s.

Perhaps if she didn’t have 6 year gaps between albums and actually found her own musical direction, things would have went differently. She’s still rich af and looks great, but her days as a relevant, successful singer are dead and gone. 

9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do you really think the songs she’s featured on wouldn’t be as successful without her? Tell me, what year was her last solo top 10 hit on Billboard? I do agree with you that she went further than Cyndi Lauper, but let’s be real people stopped paying attention to her by the mid 2000s.

Perhaps if she didn’t have 6 year gaps between albums and actually found her own musical direction, things would have went differently. She’s still rich af and looks great, but her days as a relevant, successful singer are dead and gone. 

They were hits because she was on them. No ifs, or buts. Say Something was released and flopped until she recorded her version. Y'all love to downplay her. 

31 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

They were hits because she was on them. No ifs, or buts. Say Something was released and flopped until she recorded her version. Y'all love to downplay her. 

You know what, I stand corrected. I googled it and “Say Something” did indeed become a hit after it was performed on “The Voice” and rereleased with Christina’s feature. Good for her. I haven’t checked on her since 2006, so my mistake. I still stand by the fact that her solo career stalled in the mid 2000s. No it’s, or buts about it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block