Become an Exhale moderator!

19 minutes ago, Antidote said:

And what about moderators acting like dictators on the forum?

spacer.png

It is hardly going to get off to the right start if you're making comments about who you would be working with.

So I suggest whoever joins the team takes it as a fresh start with everyone and is at the very least civil.

• Love 1
  • Leader
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm waiting for people to nominate me :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: I might consider, it does seem like a lot of work, but I know some people nominated me in the past!

Email me. It shouldn't be too much work. Ideally we build an even stronger team where the duties are evenly split and won't require too much from you. I want to work towards creating a community that doesn't even need much moderation.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Email me. It shouldn't be too much work. Ideally we build an even stronger team where the duties are evenly split and won't require too much from you. I want to work towards creating a community that doesn't even need much moderation.

That actually sounds pretty interesting. Let me see and I might just email you.

• Love 1

Any users known to have broken rules such as having dupe accounts (even if not 100% provable via IP but extremely obvious) should be automatically disqualified. 

The emphasis on Community Guidelines is absolutely pointless otherwise, as the message this would give out to other users would be... questionable. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Damon said:

Any users known to have broken rules such as having dupe accounts (even if not 100% provable via IP but extremely obvious) should be automatically disqualified. 

The emphasis on Community Guidelines is absolutely pointless otherwise, as the message this would give out to other users would be... questionable. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 

45056512-EA6-F-468-A-AE49-F253-B171-E9-C 

• Love 4
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

What is, or is there, a difference between a Super Moderator and a Moderator? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Super Moderators have access to user-submitted reports, can give warnings, suspend / ban members. A lot more access. 

Moderators can only move/hide/lock topics (Super mods can too of course). Edit members comments if-needed. Less access. 

If either sound of interest let me know. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block