Become an Exhale moderator!

I’ll just put it out there, if @GlitterRain becomes a mod, does that mean there’s been a rule change and dupe accounts are allowed? Will I be able to create @rennen3.0 and not fear repercussions? :bouncey:

Technically, if dupe accounts are not allowed, @GlitterRain and I should be outta here. Shall I get my coat? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

In all seriousness, it is questionable if a well known member, who previously admitted himself to having numerous accounts, becomes a mod, or even worse, a supermod, and asserts his authority and asks members to abide by the community guidelines when he’s broken those guidelines himself, and is breaking them while being a mod on a dupe account. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I’ll just put it out there, if @GlitterRain becomes a mod, does that mean there’s been a rule change and dupe accounts are allowed? Will I be able to create @rennen3.0 and not fear repercussions? :bouncey:

Technically, if dupe accounts are not allowed, @GlitterRain and I should be outta here. Shall I get my coat? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

In all seriousness, it is questionable if a well known member, who previously admitted himself to having numerous accounts, becomes a mod, or even worse, a supermod, and asserts his authority and asks members to abide by the community guidelines when he’s broken those guidelines himself, and is breaking them while being a mod on a dupe account. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

this thread is funny :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile: and some nominations are .. surprising :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I thought you didn’t want to be a Mod, sis? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

It’s not that I didn’t want to, I didn’t want others implying that it was something I wanted when it wasn’t something that I was advocating for in the first place. Seeing how many have nominated me and that the community has spoken, it’s my duty to serve and protect this community :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Only if you do it via a VPN so it can't technically be proven that you're the same person, despite it being glaringly obvious. We have learned from the best. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised following the Caleb aka Bronwyn 99 aka JeanBridges81 aka Ms Jean Bridges saga. We love staff setting a good example. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block