Become an Exhale moderator!

• Leader
3 hours ago, ByDemand said:

+++ Furthermore, if someone is focused on being an exhale icon, getting featured on the front page, etc. they should probably think twice about taking on a role like this and how it will inherently conflict with the way they use the site. Being a moderator and contributor to a community is a very tricky line to walk and I’m continually impressed by the team here in how they do it, and more importantly, how they own up + course correct when there are missteps (which there will always be!).

Thanks for your insight and kind words!

Regarding the homepage - I recently changed the format so it shows all topics started by members within the last 30 days. There is no need to feature topics now. I did this to give everyones’ topics more visibility and remove any possibility for favoritism :] just testing it out but so far so good.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s not that I didn’t want to, I didn’t want others imply that it was something I wasn’t when it wasn’t something I was advocating for in the first place. Seeing how many have nominated me and that the community had spoken, it’s my duty to serve and protect this community :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

It’s not that I didn’t want to, I didn’t want others implying that it was something I wanted when it wasn’t something that I was advocating for in the first place. Seeing how many have nominated me and that the community had spoken, it’s my duty to serve and protect this community :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Wow I had so many spelling errors in this. I swear I’m not drunk :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I fixed it ok? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 1

I would like to give this opportunity a shot because of my dedicated time to this community. I created an enjoyable bond with a lot of members of this community through my knack for the unconventional :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:, playful demeanor :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:, and a background in the performing engaging music related topics. Emphasis on the word music:mariah-hurry: 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Damon said:

Only if you do it via a VPN so it can't technically be proven that you're the same person, despite it being glaringly obvious. We have learned from the best. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised following the Caleb aka Bronwyn 99 aka JeanBridges81 aka Ms Jean Bridges saga. We love staff setting a good example. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Jordan is totes overlooking our comments. Maybe he missed your well made points on pages two and three… well made points liked by current moderators I may add. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I think I can see how this is going to go. Why even bother asking people to make suggestions. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Simply JayTawndre... said:

If y'all want shady switch up queens then @rennen2.0 @SlayOut. @Damon:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Someone's clearly bitter that this thread and the nominations in it haven't revolved around them as much as they think they deserve. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

We stopped objecting to Glitter's presence long ago - as far as I'm aware, we are on good terms with Glitter and have embraced (and dare I say, even enjoyed) them being back on the forum. However, being a fellow user is one thing. Having authority over other users and enforcing the very rules you have shown such disregard for is another. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Someone's clearly bitter that this thread and the nominations in it haven't revolved around them as much as they think they deserve. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: 

We stopped objecting to Glitter's presence long ago - as far as I'm aware, we are on good terms with Glitter and have embraced (and dare I say, even enjoyed) them being back on the forum. However, being a fellow user is one thing. Having authority over other users and enforcing the very rules you have shown such disregard for is another. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Lol we love clout queens who chase whatever is popular! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I would like to give this opportunity a shot because of my dedicated time to this community. I created an enjoyable bond with a lot of members of this community through my knack for the unconventional :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:, playful demeanor :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:, and a background in the performing engaging music related topics. Emphasis on the word music:mariah-hurry: 

You're real. I'm rooting for YOU :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Pssssss you don't need to shade other queens and theys to get the position. You are relevant and real. :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block