Become an Exhale moderator!

@GlitterRainwould be a great contribution to the community. They create engaging topics and I have seen them grown the last week or so with the amount of posts they make. They also are engaging with fans more and that's always a plus. 

@Style.would also be a good pick.

As well as @princessmimi(one of the nicest users on Exhale) 

Best of 🤞 luck to whoever gets the gig! 

it's admirable you wanting to add more of the community and their voices, @Jordan Millercongratulations. 

• Love 3

Being a good moderator has nothing to do with post count or the number of topics one makes.

I think what @Damon said earlier is really important, re: suspected dupe accounts. Those individuals should automatically be ruled out otherwise the rules are not worth the paper they are written on… and that’s why I’m not putting myself forward. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:
There doesn’t appear to be many users putting their names forward this time around which is interesting… and worrying for what lies ahead. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Being a good moderator has nothing to do with post count or the number of topics one makes.

I think what @Damon said earlier is really important, re: suspected dupe accounts. Those individuals should automatically be ruled out otherwise the rules are not worth the paper their written on… and that’s why I’m not putting myself forward. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:
There doesn’t appear to many users putting their names forward this time around which is interesting…and worrying for what lies ahead. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

+++ Furthermore, if someone is focused on being an exhale icon, getting featured on the front page, etc. they should probably think twice about taking on a role like this and how it will inherently conflict with the way they use the site. Being a moderator and contributor to a community is a very tricky line to walk and I’m continually impressed by the team here in how they do it, and more importantly, how they own up + course correct when there are missteps (which there will always be!).

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
54 minutes ago, Simply JayTawndre... said:

@GlitterRainwould be a great contribution to the community. They create engaging topics and I have seen them grown the last week or so with the amount of posts they make. They also are engaging with fans more and that's always a plus. 

@Style.would also be a good pick.

As well as @princessmimi(one of the nicest users on Exhale) 

Best of 🤞 luck to whoever gets the gig! 

it's admirable you wanting to add more of the community and their voices, @Jordan Millercongratulations. 

Love you, Jay! Thank you for your kind words 🤍

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I think what @Damon said earlier is really important, re: suspected dupe accounts. Those individuals should automatically be ruled out otherwise the rules are not worth the paper they are written on… and that’s why I’m not putting myself forward. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Exactly. It just wouldn't work.

Imagine someone who is on their umpteenth dupe account and has shown absolutely no regard for the rules themselves piping up and asking that members are mindful of the Community Guidelines. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: We will be when you are, ma'am. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Damon said:

Exactly. It just wouldn't work.

Imagine someone who is on their umpteenth dupe account and has shown absolutely no regard for the rules themselves piping up and asking that members are mindful of the Community Guidelines. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: We will be when you are, ma'am. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

These points make me believe that you’d be a good mod. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Would you be my mod @Damon

Seriously, though, would you consider a position on the Exhale team? We need to know.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block