The Official Chart Company call Britney’s music comeback long awaited & new music apparently in the works?

Cqleb

22 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why do fans keep clinging and posting and forcing this narrative about Britney allegedly making new music… DO YOU NOT LISTEN TO HER? She hates the industry and the whole experience is ruined for her. Let her go, get a job and focus on your life while you can enjoy her legacy.

The industry ≠ making music 

She could self produce and record an album or songs or whatever by herself. 

She still so obviously enjoys music, I don't see her never releasing anything anymore. 

But on her terms. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bas che said:

One can hope but after how relatively commercially unsuccessful Glory was, I won’t hold my breath. 

Glory was a jamie approved record..completely watered down version of what it was meant to be..

B10 will be successful simply because shes free..shes gained new fans and understanding from the GP.. 

It could be a very successful album

.if she wants it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block