Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I think she got her ***** and other parts of her "done". Also I think that her book will never get published, she will change her mind about it. BUT if it DOES get released people in here will be underwhelmed by the content. It will be similar to her insta. 

She signed a contract. She would either have to buy them out or they could sue her. 

- State of Grace is a terrible song

- I doubt there was ever much to the “Original Doll” album. I think most likely Britney got ahead of herself in announcing it when she did. Fans like to glorify the project and inject their ideas about it despite the lacking evidence.

- Femme Fatale is a good album. It definitely sounds of the early 2010’s, but it’s by far one of her strongest records post conservatorship.

- Glory is basic and uninspired. The songs are okay, but needs more standout tracks to anchor it. The main positive of this album is the return of Britney’s charisma in how she uses her voice. 

- Outrageous is a good song and In the Zone would be incomplete without it.

- Radar had the potential to be a huge hit for Britney (during the Blackout era).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block