Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

-I think Blackout is a good album but overrated.

-I've never watched Crossroads.

-I've only been a fan of Britney since 2020.

- Femme Fatale is not a bad album.

-Chillin' With you should be re-recorded with different lyrics and without jamie lynn (obviously without Myah Jean).

-I prefer "Early Mornin' (Jason Nevins Remix)" rather than the original version.

-I prefer his unreleased music than the officially released music (I find them more personal).

I think that's enough to turn the whole fandom against me :typing_keyboard_computer:

6 hours ago, BSfan4Ever said:

-I think Blackout is a good album but overrated.

-I've never watched Crossroads.

-I've only been a fan of Britney since 2020.

- Femme Fatale is not a bad album.

-Chillin' With you should be re-recorded with different lyrics and without jamie lynn (obviously without Myah Jean).

-I prefer "Early Mornin' (Jason Nevins Remix)" rather than the original version.

-I prefer his unreleased music than the officially released music (I find them more personal).

I think that's enough to turn the whole fandom against me :typing_keyboard_computer:

Just watch Crossroads and I can forgive the rest :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

Here's mine and I hope you guys dont hate me for them:

• I don't like Toxic, its overrated
  • I dont really like ITZ (I dont really see the appeal of it, imo Blackout is better)
  • I once got sxually turned on by one of Britney's videos even though im a straight female
  • I prefer her first 3 albums than her later work (with the exception of Blackout and Glory)
  • I used to be VERY judgmental about Britney when I was younger but once I learned more about her struggles, im not anymore.
  • I named my cat Britney lol
  • Love 2

This better be a safe space :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

(although I’m not loving the Blackout shade on its anniversary week) 

- I don’t think ITZ is that great or even among her most consistent albums (I do like a lot of the songs though). 
- I like the FF album and think it’s her second most consistent record behind Blackout. 
- It’s not that I don’t like Toxic, I stanned it so hard when I first got ITZ but I’ve heard it enough times to last a lifetime. 
- I like BOMT now but didn’t like it at all upon debut. Sometimes and Crazy made me a stan. 
- Glossing over the vocal controversy, BJ isn’t a bad album. Just bad compared to her other records. 
- I don’t like Womanizer. In fact, most of her discography outshines her number 1’s imo. 
- I probably would have worked out I was gay sooner if it wasn’t for Britney’s insane beauty. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

- I've never heard Chillin' with you. And probably never will. I just skipped it every time.

- I've never seen her live. Didn't have a chance.

- I stopped being a fan these last couple years or so, then went back to being a fan when she got out of c-ship.

- I never cared for DLMBTLTK

- I wish she kept the bridge for "boys" video remix. 

- I wish she never recorded a song with kFAT

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block