Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

I once had a s** dream where I befriended Britney only so I could get close to Jason Trawick, and I went to many absorbent lengths to seduce him. I was riddled with guilt for a week because my s** dream was very sordid

It took me 15 years (that tells you about my emotional maturity) to fall in love with Slave 4 U. By that time, most Stans have moved on it from it :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 1

I absolutely love Email My Heart. I know it's really cheesy, but I've been listening to that song since I was 9 so it kinda has some childhood memories attached.

Private Show and What You Need are probably the worst songs for me, although I love the rest of the Glory album

Britney Jean has an experimental fun vibe to it, I sometimes listen to it and it's an experience

I don't care if she lipsyncs or sings live

I absolutely hate Toxic.

I didn’t like Britney at all before, I was “team” Xtina.. And I really hoped she would flop at VMAs 2007… But, ironically I become a huge fan after that performance. Most of all because Gimme More was a new Britney for me, and I got sympathy for her after that performance 

On 10/28/2022 at 1:54 PM, BananaBoy98 said:

- I prefer Britney Jean more than Blackout (I mean concept and photoshoot, and in case if I skip the fact Britney didn't record 50% of vocals).

- Blackout is overrated af for no reason and BJ is more experimental.

- Work B is trash recorded with Myah and hope Britney realize this and say what happened and re-release that album with her voice.

- all tours and perfromances during c-ship should be erased and forgotten because she was forced do these and fans should accept this fact.

- I'm not buying anything from c-ship years.

How Dare You Greta GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, morbidiu5 said:

How Dare You Greta GIF

- Blackout have 50% of wrong selected tracks, there are better unreleased material

- It's disgusting to have album what is ruined from someone else and it's right to want this album with 100% Britneys vocals

- I respect Britneys decisions and she had no rights between 2008-2021 :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

- She was forced record 2008-2016 albums so I will not support these albums anymore

Sorry :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I once had a s** dream where I befriended Britney only so I could get close to Jason Trawick, and I went to many absorbent lengths to seduce him. I was riddled with guilt for a week because my s** dream was very sordid

It took me 15 years (that tells you about my emotional maturity) to fall in love with Slave 4 U. By that time, most Stans have moved on it from it :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

S4u is my favorite mv she looks so hot 🥵

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

😂🤭 It's ok I think Sam's pretty hot 🥵😂

• Haha 1
On 10/29/2022 at 2:45 PM, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Never heard BOMT and Oops in full and in order. Never.

Go listen these albums in full length asap, and don't return before you done that :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

22 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

I preferred xtina in stripped era

Dont go knockin on my door and what u see are her best tracks

I hate the excess of backing vocals in songs from BOMT and Oops

B's album are overplayed and I also listen more often some Strripped songs.

Gurl, do you realize that Britney did many backing vocals in BOMT album? 

21 hours ago, brymo said:

Danja is a mediocre producer and I hate that he has to speak in all of the songs he did for Britney.

Femme Fatale is a pop masterpiece.

Yes he is, I'm bored of hearing him everywhere talking. But he just ruined final versions, in demos is he less. 

No it is not a bop :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

19 hours ago, SlaymeMore said:

I love her but I don't listen to her music anymore :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Have you listened any of her music or you just watching her instagram and doing..... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I haven’t seen @Henry. comment in a while… Is he okay after posting this thread? 

Yes, he asked me for bump his thread :orangu_orangutan_ape:

At least he could bump my threads with Blackout main vocals and POM Best/worst dance moves @Henry.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block