Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

Deep in my heart, and Bombastic Love are some of my favourites

When I was a kid, I used monopoly money to create an outline of the DWAD stage, I had my parents giant flat screen in the background as my backdrop, I made a pipecleaner head set, put a sweater on my head as hair and dance/sing to her DWAD show that I recorded on VCR. I loved performing the Born to make you happy/lucky/sometimes mix, it was cute. A lot of my dancing I owe to Britney, I learned a lot during my time as a kid

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

And what, Blackout is too much plastic and overproduced. There are million better songs recorded for album and they put 50% of the songs with stuff what was worth just as b-sides :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Btw- who are these girls? Hope not Whiteblue :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just go back to listen Myah marie and Jamie Lynn.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Ok here I go

-I may be basic af, but her singles are the best songs on each albums. There are a couple good tracks on each one but the singles were perfectly picked maybe except for Breathe On Me. The rest is pefect and I wouldn't change anything.

-I'm a fan of her post Blackout music way more than her first four, which I basically never listen to. Altho I accept her singles were better in that part of her discography, I enjoy her latest albums way more. 

-I LOVE scream and shout and work *****. 

-I love Alien. 

-No I've never watched crossroads either, no I'm not going to basically because I don't watch movies and idc about popstars as actresses I just like them as singers. I also don't like when they have clothing lines or makeup lines like

-with that being said, I absolutely hated those years when we had to support the intimate britney spears, and I never liked any of the photoshoots for it either. 

-I like Britneys performances post conservatorship honestly I enjoy big part of them. 

-I think we're lying to ourselves when we say blackout is so influential. like, idk, I think it's perfect and her best album but it kinda flopped I feel like it went unnoticed for most people. But I'm not sure because I was a kid in 2007 

-I love Glory but I think literally half of the songs could've been left out of it. 

-make me absolutely sucked as a lead single, but at the same time no other glory song would've been better for it, it lacked songs with single material. 

• 3 weeks later...

When the Feds leaked the video of Britney yelling at the kids about putting lotion on, I DMd Jordan and asked his non public thoughts because at the time it did seem a bit… much. Yes it’s her house and she can do what she wants, but they’re in their rooms with the lights out trying to go to bed and that’s what you’re upset about? Anyway, I’m not gonna discuss further or reply to anything about it but that is my dark secret lol. I feel guilty but also I kinda feel the same still, I just purposely don’t watch because it makes me personally feel a little uncomfortable but I also don’t want to go to assumption/conspiracy lane about her mental health. 

On 11/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

I rearly listen to her biggest hits. The non-singles and the bonus tracks hit me harder - the melancholy of "I run away", the passion of "The answer", the pure fun of "Phonography"

I think they needed to work harder on the Work B lyrics. Rhymes make sence for a song tbh

I agree, the only "Big hits" I really listen to are, Me Against the Music, Outrageous and Circus.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block