Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

He was hot though… :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Who cheats on Britney Spears? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: (let alone ever)

Didn't it actually come out at some point recently that there never was any tape, and Jamie just used it as a way to isolate her even further? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: That POS.

9 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

- I prefer Britney Jean more than Blackout (I mean concept and photoshoot, and in case if I skip the fact Britney didn't record 50% of vocals).

- Blackout is overrated af for no reason and BJ is more experimental.

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

------

mmm I don't think I have some dark secret about being a Britney fan...

Femme Fatale singles (except of Criminal) are the worst songs on the album and aged like milk [Disclaimer, I like the singles but they arethe lowest on my rank, and Big Fat Bass remains the worst.)

Can't believe one of Britney's favorite own songs is Boys, that ish is pure trash.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

- I love balladney. (I love I'll never stop loving you, girl in the mirror, where are you now, when I found you etc, the rather basic ballads) And I wish she does a classic ballad.

- I've also never seen her live but I don't mind keeping it that way. I am fine with her remaining to be that superstar for me.

- To some of my friends I just don't tell them I stan Britney and just sneak in some non-singles I like and act as if it's a random song that happened to play and pretend to like it at first listen. (Like Unusual You, Hmc is the most recent). Not ashamed or anything, just find it more effective when I wanna promote Britney's diversity and talent.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block