Your Dark Secrets as a Britney Stan ☠️

This is like "your unpopular/controversial britney opinions" thread? then, here i go

1. After watching some of the pre debut videos I realized that she does a lot of repetitive moves with her hands/arms, she was bullied for this during her POM shows run, but it has been part of her since the start, that's Britney.

2. Britney just mimmick what and how the demo singer does the voice, best example, everything in Blackout.

3.  She always looked older than her age, that's why the comments of her looking older in her 30s were weird to me.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Here's mine and I hope you guys dont hate me for them:

• I don't like Toxic, its overrated
  • I dont really like ITZ (I dont really see the appeal of it, imo Blackout is better)
  • I once got sxually turned on by one of Britney's videos even though im a straight female
  • I prefer her first 3 albums than her later work (with the exception of Blackout and Glory)
  • I used to be VERY judgmental about Britney when I was younger but once I learned more about her struggles, im not anymore.
  • I named my cat Britney lol

Point 3: which song? I have the same with Slave 4u and Gimme More https://media.tenor.com/ns26dDpZRHAAAAAM/britney-smile.gifhttps://media.tenor.com/VG7pjydWF6oAAAAM/britney-spears-gimmemore.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block