Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Some of us have the ability to change and move forward. I realize that I have antagonized GlitterRain before and drummed up unnecessary drama with them for no reason. However, people change and bridges can be built.

Call me a hypocrite all you want, but the truth of the matter is that this thread is longer and more contentious than necessary because you questioned their apology and authenticity. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Trying to save face. Good move. I see you Regina George :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

But you are making it worse. Instead of being nice to each other and talking about interesting things, we just argue here.

If it makes you happy, I won’t respond further. Even though I don’t understand what’s wrong with pointing out facts. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You're acting like I started all this drama or that’s I’m fanning the flames… maybe your energy should be directed to other members! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Not you defending the rat who has shaded you more than one time. I couldn't count with my hands!!! :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

You can absolutely comment and take part in this thread but stop the drama and above everyone else attitude please. I’m not trying to police this thread (though it may seem like it) but it just seems like you’ve commented negatively in this thread since the beginning and have tried to make this about yourself for whatever reason. @SlayOut and I have actually had a mature and depth conversation and have made peace. They are actually the one who opened my eyes to my wrong doings. 

Just now, SlayOut said:

If it makes you happy, I won’t respond further. Even though I don’t understand what’s wrong with pointing out facts. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You're acting like I started all this drama or that’s I’m fanning the flames… maybe your energy should be directed to other members! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

You did not! But it's like you are supporting this :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

You can absolutely comment and take part in this thread but stop the drama and above everyone else attitude please. I’m not trying to police this thread (though it may seem like it) but it just seems like you’ve commented negatively in this thread since the beginning and have tried to make this about yourself for whatever reason. @SlayOut and I have actually had a mature and depth conversation and have made peace and they are actually the one who opened my eyes to my wrong doings. 

Words of advice don't trust a snake sweetie. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

You can absolutely comment and take part in this thread but stop the drama and above everyone else attitude please. I’m not trying to police this thread (though it may seem like it) but it just seems like you’ve commented negatively in this thread since the beginning and have tried to make this about yourself for whatever reason. @SlayOut and I have actually had a mature and depth conversation and have made peace. They are actually the one who opened my eyes to my wrong doings. 

I think you missed the point. @The JayTawndre Show just defended you for the past posts from @SlayOut about you. Then someone revival things you said each other and then @The JayTawndre Show just defended themselves. Isn't just better close this thread and bury the hatchet?

I think if you two have any problems, you should continue with deep talking in PM and understand you each other better. 

• Love 1