Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Steve W said:

I have no clue who you are but apologies accepted. Someone said I was you once . I was like . Nope ! I am me.  Post away. Its free will. I tried a nice post or to make it seem nice. Nothing stays nice with these characters. Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock GnomesThey like drama . So your good 😊 Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMANNew Girl Fight GIF

Thank you for accepting my apology! 🤍

2 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

You said 'nobody can try to talk about getting a hit thread more than you' that's my response. I don't have to try anything. was off Exhale for 10 years and came back and still relevant. There were peeps who even remembered me from all those years ago STILL PRESSED because I express myself and don't give a ****. I'm real. You say you're real too and I see you have your own expertise of expressing yourself.  But like I've said you have shaded me and my threads more than once. But yet I still show love to your threads 

I sincerely hope this is you being transparent because at this point we all know you're Jordan's new favorite. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

You sound delusional. Relevancy is not inherently a GOOD thing, especially when it comes from forcing yourself on others and having the Lindsay Lohan effect without all of the actual real success. 
This is a washed up forum, no one of extreme importance is going to see your charades and take you seriously.

Calm your self down, seriously and instead try and be “that bishhh” in real life, where it actually matters. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aymama said:

You sound delusional. Relevancy is not inherently a GOOD thing, especially when it comes from forcing yourself on others and having the Lindsay Lohan effect without all of the actual real success. 
This is a washed up forum, no one of extreme importance is going to see your charades and take you seriously.

Calm your self down, seriously and instead try and be “that bishhh” in real life, where it actually matters. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

:walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

19 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Please, don't revival this. They said each other what they want and they will respect and understand themselves and others more than before.

• Like 1