Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

So I’m a snake now? For having a conversation with GlitterRain where we began to make amends with each other? Please make it make sense.

You also have shown me "love" in the past and have recently shaded me without even mentioning my name. See I'm spiritual so I have the gift of discernment. So I can call bull**** when I see it. I've shown you love in the past and you have shaded me over and over. Without mentioning my name. But I see it. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

You also have shown me "love" in the past and have recently shaded me without even mentioning my name. See I'm spiritual so I have the gift of discernment. So I can call bull**** when I see it. I've shown you love in the past and you have shaded me over and over. Without mentioning my name. But I see it. 

Girl. You’re going off about your own fights in my apology thread :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Enough :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

• Love 1