Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

How did my apology thread become the go after Jay thread? Stop. Both of you can leave if you are just going to argue. 

Because I personally didn’t think you had to apologize, so I went to reading comments and stated my thoughts on some delusion. 
this is my last comment though, sorry to have bumped :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

How did my apology thread become the go after Jay thread? Stop. Both of you can leave if you are just going to argue. 

Your apology thread turned into a go after Jay thread after Jay questioned the authenticity of your apology. Rather than accept your apology and move along, he’s trying to stoke some kind of drama here. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I applaud you for making amends with this thread, and am relieved that drama ensued without my participation! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Your apology thread turned into a go after Jay thread after Jay questioned the authenticity of your apology. Rather than accept your apology and move along, he’s trying to stoke some kind of drama here. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I applaud you for making amends with this thread, and am relieved that drama ensued without my participation! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This! Thank you 🤍

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Lol the biggest hypocrite is you who constantly shades Glitter/BritneyLVR. You feed off drama. Girl bye 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Enough, honey. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

Omg mods lock this up please. I’m called out for policing threads and comments and then I apologize and then the message is lost because users are trying to make this about themselves. I said what I said and I’m genuine but this is turning toxic and was not my intentions :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Lol the biggest hypocrite is you who constantly shades Glitter/BritneyLVR. You feed off drama. Girl bye 

Some of us have the ability to change and move forward. I realize that I have antagonized GlitterRain before and drummed up unnecessary drama with them for no reason. However, people change and bridges can be built.

Call me a hypocrite all you want, but the truth of the matter is that this thread is longer and more contentious than necessary because you questioned their apology and authenticity. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1