Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

• Super Mods
Just now, The JayTawndre Show said:

I just don't know how to process this. I'm a very reasonable person who tried to easily forgive. 

It just seems like you're just trying to get another featured thread 

And I'm sure Jordan will feature this. But I just think you need to realize there's a seat at the table for more than one person. We appreciate your time creating you threads but it comes across like you just wanna be 'that *****' on Exhale :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Regardless, if this even sincere I take it with a grain of salt and wish you the best in life! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I’m not trying to get anything? This mentality of me trying to be this or that needs to stop. It’s not fair for others to be able to paint me as this picture and then when I respond (apologize) it’s taken as me trying to do this or that? With all due respect, Jay, nobody here can talk about trying to get a hit thread more than you. I appreciate your threads and time that you spend but please, let’s not make up reasonings for this apology. 

Thank you for your comment and wishing you the best! 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m not trying to get anything? This mentality of me trying to be this or that needs to stop. It’s not fair for others to be able to paint me as this picture and then when I respond (apologize) it’s taken as me trying to do this or that? With all due respect, Jay, nobody here can talk about trying to get a hit thread more than you. I appreciate your threads and time that you spend but please, let’s not make up reasonings for this apology. 

Thank you for your comment and wishing you the best! 

I have had plenty of hit threads. I'm very relevant on here but I don't need to flaunt it. It speaks for it's self. 

I wish you the best! No shade. You seem like you care about Britney! I admire that. I do as well though..  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Okay? 

You said 'nobody can try to talk about getting a hit thread more than you' that's my response. I don't have to try anything. was off Exhale for 10 years and came back and still relevant. There were peeps who even remembered me from all those years ago STILL PRESSED because I express myself and don't give a ****. I'm real. You say you're real too and I see you have your own expertise of expressing yourself.  But like I've said you have shaded me and my threads more than once. But yet I still show love to your threads 

I sincerely hope this is you being transparent because at this point we all know you're Jordan's new favorite. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

You said 'nobody can try to talk about getting a hit thread more than you' that's my response. I don't have to tryN I was off Exhale for 10 years and came back and still relevant. There were peeps who even remembered me from all those years ago STILL PRESSED because I express myself and don't give a ****. I'm real. You say you're real too and I see you have your own expertise of expressing yourself.  But like I've said you have shaded me and my threads more than once. But yet I still show love to your threads 

I sincerely hope this is you being transparent because at this point we all know you're Jordan's new favorite. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I said that solely based off you saying I made this apology for a hit thread when you make numerous threads daily and bump your older threads to be seen. You have also made false threads about me (me working for Britney) that are completely untrue and seemed to be you wanting to involve me in some sort of drama. I don’t understand this whole featured thread and being someone’s fav nonsense. It really seems to bother you. I can’t control who features my threads. 

I am being sincere with this apology. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I said that solely based off you saying I made this apology for a hit thread when you make numerous threads daily and bump your older threads to be seen. You have also made false threads about me (me working for Britney) that are completely untrue and seems to be you wanting to involve me in some sort of drama. I don’t understand this whole featured thread and being someone’s fav. It really seems to bother you. I can’t control who features my threads. 

I am being sincere with this apology. 

Well that's wonderful! Hope you have a great day/night :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

I love dramas a-l-a Flavor Of Love, but please @The JayTawndre Show / @GlitterRain

respect each other, @GlitterRain said an apology and @The JayTawndre Show should give a chance and stop saying what they said :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:  We are adults, we are sharing one room and I think we all should give some respect, understanding and feeling to everybody here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, The Exhale Psychic said:

i've personally never felt policed by you.   but if you feel like you need to apologize then that's ok.   

The threads that I have created in the last few days have sparked a lot of negative conversations I feel. An apology was definitely in order and I’m very very sincere. Thank you for your comment 🤍

• Love 2