Dear Exhale: An Apology From GlitterRain

GlitterRain

16 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

And that is your opinion. Thank you for commenting and if you do not like my threads or me for that matter,  I would suggest not reading any of my threads rather than projecting negativity  🤍

You truly can't even help yourself can you.  Hilarious. 

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I apologize for any hypocrisy that I may have exhibited and I will work on this moving forward. 

The hypocrisy you speak of is that hypocrisy you exhibited when you attackted me on the other thread about cool exhalers when I was goofy around that one exhaler who had treated me the very same way before and you laughed at his shady comments about me and attackted me that I have to be nice to him/her/them? I mean, that was rude af and totally disgusting. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

The hypocrisy you speak of is that hypocrisy you exhibited when you attackted me on the other thread about cool exhalers when I was goofy around that one exhaler who had treated me the very same way before and you laughed at his shady comments about me and attackted me that I have to be nice to him/her/them? I mean, that was rude af and totally disgusting. 

I apologize that you are so offended. I tried looking back and I’m not quite sure what you are talking about? Are you referring to when I told you not to be rude to @Henry. for calling him a grandpa? I was obviously joking. Please try to not take me so seriously on here! I will watch how I engage with you moving forward. Sincerely, I apologize.