Britney clarifies she wasn't referring to Selena Gomez: I genuinely look up to and respect Selena

I'm so confused. I didn't like that everyone was putting words in Britney's mouth and assuming her post was about Selena, but there is no home made ice cream or lollipops in the Milkshake video by Kelis. I had never seen the Blankpink video so I juts looked it up on YouTube, it also doesn't feature lollipops but it does look to be about home made ice cream. It is also a very ***ually suggestive video so Britney absolutely had a fair point, if that's what she was referring to. But Selena's award acceptance speech didn't say 'I would never do that', she said 'I don't want to see your bodies'. So nothing is really aligning very well here. I wonder if there was anyone back in the day (early 2000s) who made an acceptance speech like the one Britney quoted. All a lot of noise over nothing, really. Britney can say what she wants, nobody has to like it. She's a free woman and has as much right to be liked or disliked as anyone. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Why so fake though? Say something and stand behind it. Did she also completely forget that she’s met Selena before or just making things up. It has to be one or the other.

It’s like her apology to Christina where she said she never named anyone yet she literally named Christina after her cryptic messages about claiming your heritage from your abusive father. Then making up that she went to her show. What show?

Stfu troll

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

So all the other references to Selena were also just coincidence... And also the fact they unfollowed each other... 🤔 

She is making herself look seriously stupid by denying it now... She's only backtracked because the media picked it up. 

Not her pretending she was actually thinking of Kelis and the hate she got....

"I wOs AcTualLy TaLkInG ABoUt KelIS mILkShaKe anD NOt SELENERz ICe CrEm" 

I love you Brinni but I can't :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Are you sure you’re not the stupid one in this?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block