Your favorite Lindsay Lohan movie ? (let's discuss Lindsay Lohan movies) - The Meryl Streep from our generation

I am not sure whos generation Meryl Streep is Lindsay Lohan.   she has not enough movie  roles to be even compared to actresses her age like for example her mean girls co star Rachel McAdams . And i like Lindsay Lohan. She is talented. My favourite movie roles r Mean girls and Georgia rule. Mean girls is a teenage movie. And GR is actually really serious and strong Lindsay role. I remember there were ppl saying she was complete disaster making that movie being late and stuff. But i am happy it turned out good. Ofc Jane Fonda is just terrific. It actually made me want to rewatch it.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, icybaby said:

I am not sure whos generation Meryl Streep is Lindsay Lohan.   she has not enough movie  roles to be even compared to actresses her age like for example her mean girls co star Rachel McAdams . And i like Lindsay Lohan. She is talented. My favourite movie roles r Mean girls and Georgia rule. Mean girls is a teenage movie. And GR is actually really serious and strong Lindsay role. I remember there were ppl saying she was complete disaster making that movie being late and stuff. But i am happy it turned out good. Ofc Jane Fonda is just terrific. It actually made me want to rewatch it.

Meryl 73 years

Lindsay Lohan 36 years

of course she has not enough movie roles...LOL

r1aRmgKjdmxRxBBzkavUtZ31FuSbbrAxMcWzPIiF

Lindsay-Lohan.jpg

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

58537dc36666b2eb4762d6be_0506-WM-CV01.01

Mean girls and freaky Friday for sure…

I remember seeing confessions of a drama queen in theatres when it came out because I loved the book. I don’t remember much about the movie. Is it on Disney plus for rewatching? 

I also love Georgia Rule. It is a cute movie that I’ve rewatched several times. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

The Parent Trap, Mean Girls and Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen are Lindsay's holy trinity imho. Also, where is that movie about that old white car with red and blue lines on it? Herbie? That one is a Lindsay classic too alongside Freaky Friday, Labor Pains and Life-Size.

Lindsay Lohan Editorial Stock Photo - Stock Image | Shutterstock Editorial

Not you leaving Freaky Friday out. Not surprised since you Stan cringe Aemond :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

Kidding :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block