Do we need a Ashlee Simpson comeback?

Ashlee was a part of my childhood and teenage years :bouncey:

She literally was such a breath of fresh air in the Pop/Rock world. Loved her RAW vocals. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Following Evan Ross GIF

Even 'that infamous SNL performance' remains iconic :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

tumblr_o7knzvHAGS1vv4hnyo4_250.gif

No but seriously, her music awakened my badass IDGAF attitude which my FAMILY did not like! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

tumblr_mhb3k4lM4L1s209wpo1_500.gif

Songs like "Outta My Head" and "Boyfriend" remain iconic and you will deal. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

tumblr_m4dtkdiiQg1r67iz3o7_250.gifv

Who else grew up with her music and loved it?

tumblr_mrro35ZcUN1rl8rnpo1_400.gif?w=400

No shade to one of my besties @MikeHuntI know he loves Jessica more, but I stan Ashlee and that's okay :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

ClosedClosedEarthworm-size_restricted.gi

Do we need a Ashlee Simpson comeback, minus her husband? :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

here's my fave songs!!!! 

What are YOURS?

🤗🤗🤗

• Love 3

I loved Ashlee too! I was obsessed with her tv show and first album. I bought the other two albums as well but I wasn’t as into them as her debut (there were gems on them still). 

I would want new Ashlee music but idk what her sound would be. She seems so mellow and set in her life, I can’t see her doing angsty rock music. I think her lane would be something like Miley’s Malibu or Midnight Sky

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I loved Ashlee too! I was obsessed with her tv show and first album. I bought the other two albums as well but I wasn’t as into them as her debut (there were gems on them still). 

I would want new Ashlee music but idk what her sound would be. She seems so mellow and set in her life, I can’t see her doing angsty rock music. I think her lane would be something like Miley’s Malibu or Midnight Sky

I'm so happy you like her too!!!! Both sisters are extremely talented. I like Jessica's 'Public Affair' album. It's iconic. And has bops! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Also my fave Ashlee record is 'Bittersweet World' :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Need is a strong word, but I'd take a peek if this bytch ever decides to return.

This song was grossly overlooked and slept on...

I'd bIow her closet case husband's back out. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

You must be so jealous of Hilegend Duff for hitting it first, even before Ashlee! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Ashlee was a part of my childhood and teenage years :bouncey:

She literally was such a breath of fresh air in the Pop/Rock world. Loved her RAW vocals. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Following Evan Ross GIF

Even 'that infamous SNL performance' remains iconic :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

tumblr_o7knzvHAGS1vv4hnyo4_250.gif

No but seriously, her music awakened my badass IDGAF attitude which my FAMILY did not like! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

tumblr_mhb3k4lM4L1s209wpo1_500.gif

Songs like "Outta My Head" and "Boyfriend" remain iconic and you will deal. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

tumblr_m4dtkdiiQg1r67iz3o7_250.gifv

Who else grew up with her music and loved it?

tumblr_mrro35ZcUN1rl8rnpo1_400.gif?w=400

No shade to one of my besties @MikeHuntI know he loves Jessica more, but I stan Ashlee and that's okay :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

ClosedClosedEarthworm-size_restricted.gi

Do we need a Ashlee Simpson comeback, minus her husband? :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

here's my fave songs!!!! 

What are YOURS?

🤗🤗🤗

no haha heidi klum staredown GIF by America's Got Talent

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block