Do we need a Ashlee Simpson comeback?

4 hours ago, Damon said:

No, we do NOT. How dare any of you even suggest it? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Asked if she'd had too many "Britney Spears" (beers) on C4's Nokia Green Room, confused Ashlee Simpson dissed her rival, saying she hadn't had too many "trashy girls", then let it slip...

I did not know she said that King omg :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Hey!!!

i loved loved loved Ashlee in my teens. I’m from Greece, Athens. 

we used to love LALA with my friends. I DJed it a couple of times at indie parties and really felt the vibe. Especially that pool kissing scene. I also loved all of Autobiography. Such a well written album. Undiscovered was such a nice gem. I started a video series “Pieces of Rusty” which is my nickname because of her song. 😍 

I loved her vocals and also her Hoedown moment. She was so raw and innocent. And the story with her dad. I can relate… 

I was a bit sad she changed her nose. I found her so beautiful. But that’s up to her. 

If Ashlee ever did a comeback I would be there for it honey! 

• Love 1
On 10/22/2022 at 9:31 AM, Damon said:

No, we do NOT. How dare any of you even suggest it? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Asked if she'd had too many "Britney Spears" (beers) on C4's Nokia Green Room, confused Ashlee Simpson dissed her rival, saying she hadn't had too many "trashy girls", then let it slip...

If Britney is a “trashy girl,” so is her dumass sister. Cookie-cutter *****. Lol. If you can’t tell, Jessica is like my least favorite pop girl of all time. Not one of her songs had any originality.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block