Did you like 'Dance Your F Off' or not?

4 hours ago, Mateo said:

I wish they would have mastered it and made it the first single. I think it could have done well.

I love to see responses like yours! I agree. it would have made the 'Glory' era more successful. I still wonder was making a midtempo feature even Britney's choice for first single. This era she was more in control musically but she still was ran by Team Con and I feel like they made that decision to make 'Make Me' first single 

• Love 1

This is literally the worst song she's ever recorded... Are Y'all like okay, like? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Is it actually called "Dance your Fxck Off"? I always thought "A.SS" was missing from the title or something, what does Dance Your Fxck off" even mean?? 

I can't :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Literally the first couple lyrics my toes curled with cringe, the monkeys in the background etc etc 

Mess. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
40 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

The lyrics are obnoxious as @Midnight says it sounds like a "Shake It Up" song. It has catchy melody but it's also very 2014 to me. I'm torn. I guess I'm glad it's an outtake that fans have access to.

Mr. Cavill just come to the right side of taste, here I'll pick a side for you.

Mr.Cavill hates the song too, thank you for asking. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block