Did you like 'Dance Your F Off' or not?

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I hate her. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: How long do I have to keep picturing stuff in my head, imagining choreos and some aesthetics?:clownery_makeup_meme: 

Dang Cavi not Beonsa having you day dreaming about choreos and visuals like that :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

A true power and impact, only the Queen could and that's why we love her and we will keep waiting until she decides the time is right :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I absolutely love it, but it would have needed major rework.

Rewritten lyrics, more convincing vocal interpretation during the verses, the absence of the Yeah Yeah, of course a polished and richer instrumental and a proper bridge and it would have smashed!

i love the melody, the chorus and overall the vocal lines. A wasted chance

Mixed feelings. I like the melody of the verses and parts of the production, but other parts of the production feel very 2013 in a bad way and the lyrics are cringe. “Shake your bones” and “dance your **** off?” :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I feel like songs of this era definitely had a weird vibe to them, and this is no exception. The intro and verses aged the best while the chorus sounds more dated and juvenile. It makes me think of a Disney Channel Halloween special. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block