Glory Outtake ‘I Can Bang’ Snippet Surfaces

Also, I wonder if she ever recorded low. .  It's awfully similar to shadow.  I hate that britney looks at kelly the way she does. I feel like she misunderstood her. Kelly has always defended and admired britney. Kelly was always a huge britney fan, I remember years back and they asked her britney vs christina and she chose britney. I don't think it's britneys fault though I think she's told things and shielded from it so she gets confused on who is really on her side 

Punish me but there's not a single "Glory" outtake or any of the songs that made to the album that I dislike :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

I love how she experimented A LOT during this time. And I truly believe she was for once excited for something and honestly I can hear that throughout these tracks. Just give us a "Glory 2.0" of outtakes and close your RCA contract :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She didn’t get to pick and choose anything with her music from Circus until Glory - but even then she was just aligned with producers team CON wanted (and were cheap) - that’s why we get these throwaway songs. Some are bops but definitely not in the same league as her best work

That’s not completely true whatsoever, she went in & co-wrote with multiple writers who wrote on Blackout for Circus for example.. alot of the material she recorded & actually loved ended up scrapped thanks to not just the con, but the label as well

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.