Glory Outtake ‘I Can Bang’ Snippet Surfaces

Cqleb

I may not be the best stan on here, but when it comes to music, Britney Spears remains Britney Spears and virtually anything she involves herself in becomes special for that very reason. I wish she had a cover of virtually every song to ever exist. Her approach to music is quintessentially her.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

WTF is going on with the fan base lately... The leaked Glory outtakes have been super hot so far. The lyrics are not amazing but she makes dance music mostly, so can we please stop acting like all of a sudden we're jazz connoisseurs? You bishes haven't even heard a full Billie Holiday album. Britney Madafaking Spears can release an album full of bops just by putting together her demos, DEMOS I SAIDDDD :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And Rock Mafia have worked amazingly well with her, they also did "Exaholic" HELLO! Another underrated track, I can't with y'all :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, 517113 said:

I may not be the best stan on here, but when it comes to music, Britney Spears remains Britney Spears and virtually anything she involves herself in becomes special for that very reason. I wish she had a cover of virtually every song to ever exist. Her approach to music is quintessentially her.

Thank you so much for this, you give me hope :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

WTF is going on with the fan base lately... The leaked Glory outtakes have been super hot so far. The lyrics are not amazing but she makes dance music mostly, so can we please stop acting like all of a sudden we're jazz connoisseurs? You bishes haven't even heard a full Billie Holiday album. Britney Madafaking Spears can release an album full of bops just by putting together her demos, DEMOS I SAIDDDD :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And Rock Mafia have worked amazingly well with her, they also did "Exaholic" HELLO! Another underrated track, I can't with y'all :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Everyone is entitled to their own music taste. Even in Britney’s catalogue of released and unreleased music. Some people love Britney Jean (:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:some  most hate it. So sorry, but no. Not every Britney outtake is pure gold. Some songs are masterpieces, some are album filler and some of the unreleased music are unreleased for a good reason.  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: As I said, to each their own! This fan base is diverse!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, x.rox said:

Everyone is entitled to their own music taste. Even in Britney’s catalogue of released and unreleased music. Some people love Britney Jean (:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:some  most hate it. So sorry, but no. Not every Britney outtake is pure gold. Some songs are masterpieces, some are album filler and some of the unreleased music are unreleased for a good reason.  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: As I said, to each their own! This fan base is diverse!

I was not talking about taste or preference or lack of diversity :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block