Rihanna Reportedly Touring Next Year

Cqleb

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

...does she even like performing? I always got the impression she hated it.

She was almost always drunk, and her vocal takes are better from the studio, so I agree with you:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

It took me long time find some better performance for Man Down, and this performance was from Poland btw :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Also I've noticed she really likes to skip high notes and chorus in pretending she wants hear it from her fans :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 3

I’m nervous for Rihanna’s new album.  Lately it seems like every Super Bowl performer is cursed and can’t seem to get a huge hit afterwards eventhough it’s the perfect promo.  JT, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, etc.  they were all HUGE and then performed at the Super Bowl and are now not doing so well.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Reminds me of this. She gets mad around 1:16, “what the **** is that… why is the track off from the band **places hand on hip**” lol “this is the type of bull**** we deal with when doing a random rock n roll tour - no rehearsals ‘n S**T!” Lolol

mmhh that's actually a bad a22 b1tch and I love it Surprised Well Done GIF by NBC

• Love 2
On 10/13/2022 at 2:01 PM, Ehju0901 said:

I’m nervous for Rihanna’s new album.  Lately it seems like every Super Bowl performer is cursed and can’t seem to get a huge hit afterwards eventhough it’s the perfect promo.  JT, Katy Perry, Maroon 5, etc.  they were all HUGE and then performed at the Super Bowl and are now not doing so well.

If the album is released, it will do fine. She's Rihanna. 

• Like 1

Of course she is. Nobody is going to PAY (yes, the artists themselves pay) to do Super Bowl if they have nothing to promote. That would just be a wasteful PR strategy. 

She makes bop songs, but I'm not interested in trying to see her sing live. She seems like a studio singer to me. Although, her live TV performances are usually great... I just don't have faith in 60-90 minutes of her singing straight through.

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block