Kanye West wears a 'White Lives Matter' t-shirt

Slayer

1 hour ago, X_M said:

I feel like a t-shirt with "NO LIVES MATTER" would be more edgy and send a stronger message. 

"No lives matter" is pretty nihilistic. That's more Madonna's thing.

I think the act of Kanye brandishing that slogan is in fact a criticism of groups like the Aryan Renaissance Society, who use "white lives matter" as their slogan.

Kanye does NOT support them, obviously.

A better quote would have been Britney's  "I'm an atheist, y'all"  - it's a sad quote but I'd love to see it on a shirt. I'd wear it in a heartbeat.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

As a black woman, the fact y'all are missing the joke in his post is hilarious and only proves his point.

BLM was proved to be a scam, not only a divisive and hypocritical one, but one where they took the money meant to aid people's suffering and instead bought mansions and other crazy things while playing on your fragile souls. It painted us as victims instead of victors. Brainwashing people to increase these stereotypes on black people, not only by others but viciously by people WITHIN the community as well, it painted us as a stereotypical herd instead of individual free-thinkers.  The amount of ignorant **** I've heard from both non-black and black people since BLM became a thing has been higher in recent years than ever before in my life where people treated me just as another person beforehand (except for a few minor instances). His post is calling out that same stupidness, by playing that same tactic. How these people who do nothing but hide behind their screens getting into twitter fights, get triggered at the littlest of things even if doesn't apply to them, burning down buildings (including those IN the community!), spreading so much ignorance and hate in the name of a movement. This same tactic will definitely trigger so many of y'all, while the rest of us who don't give af laugh our ***** at this watching you all fight amongst yourselves, only proving how stupid and divisive and hurtful identity politics truly is. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

As a black woman, the fact y'all are missing the joke in his post is hilarious and only proves his point.

BLM was proved to be a scam, not only a divisive and hypocritical one, but one where they took the money meant to aid people's suffering and instead bought mansions and other crazy things while playing on your fragile souls. It painted us as victims instead of victors. Brainwashing people to increase these stereotypes on black people, not only by others but viciously by people WITHIN the community as well, it painted us as a stereotypical herd instead of individual free-thinkers.  The amount of ignorant **** I've heard from both non-black and black people since BLM became a thing has been higher in recent years than ever before in my life where people treated me just as another person beforehand (except for a few minor instances). His post is calling out that same stupidness, by playing that same tactic. How these people who do nothing but hide behind their screens getting into twitter fights, get triggered at the littlest of things even if doesn't apply to them, burning down buildings (including those IN the community!), spreading so much ignorance and hate in the name of a movement. This same tactic will definitely trigger so many of y'all, while the rest of us who don't give af laugh our ***** at this watching you all fight amongst yourselves, only proving how stupid and divisive and hurtful identity politics truly is. :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

hey! do u think what i said up there make any sense? (honest question)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block