Do you believe that Lynne Spears was involved in the trafficking of Britney Spears? Or was she taken advantage of by Jamie Spears?

5 hours ago, SonOfSun said:

Lynne is so fake ! Don’t fall for her nice Facebook Christian mom vibes, she’s behind the whole thing, she abandoned Britney at 15/16 when she started her musical career, then planned everything she could to take control of her when Britney was 25 and just wanted to live her life her own way, and then Lynne organized a whole system with her bestie Lou where her daughter was trapped for 13 years. She 100% knew that the plan was to kill her and steal her fortune and she was complicit 100%. She also always defended K-Fed, wrote a book in the middle of 2007 drama without Britney consent, did absolutely nothing for 13 years to save her daughter, and last but not least is still asking for money. 

She 100% knew that the plan was to kill her and steal her fortune and she was complicit 100%" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, HereIgoOnMyOwn said:

She 100% knew that the plan was to kill her and steal her fortune and she was complicit 100%" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

They stole her money. They wanted her dead. They tried to kill her. Accept the dark truth about her family. Britney herself said it many many many times. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

In my opinion, I don't think Lynne is that demon they paint her, it was thanks to her that Britney got a music career, she sacrificed herself to go with her to New York when she was less than 10 years old and did everything for her.

I'm not saying that she didn't have an eye on what her daughter would achieve monetarily, but in relation to the conservatorship, I think she didn't know everything that was going on and what she did know she closed her eyes to pretend not to see, maybe because not being able to do anything to help Britney at that time and now that she knows the pain her daughter carries and that she is really hurt and upset with the family, Lynne wants to reconcile with her daughter and I think she has every right to do so.

However I think that Britney should enter this reconciliation with a back foot until she realizes the veracity of the forgiveness that her mother wants.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

They stole her money. They wanted her dead. They tried to kill her. Accept the dark truth about her family. Britney herself said it many many many times. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Maybe his father and his sh** team did, but if Lynne knew about such a thing, I don't think she'd just sit still and do nothing to save her daughter.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

Is there any proof that they tried to kill her?

I don't doubt it, necessarily, but I think it might be some of the music execs/men in black who wanted her killed, and they used Britney's family to get to that point.

Thank God she managed to dissolve the con!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, HereIgoOnMyOwn said:

In my opinion, I don't think Lynne is that demon they paint her, it was thanks to her that Britney got a music career, she sacrificed herself to go with her to New York when she was less than 10 years old and did everything for her.

I'm not saying that she didn't have an eye on what her daughter would achieve monetarily, but in relation to the conservatorship, I think she didn't know everything that was going on and what she did know she closed her eyes to pretend not to see, maybe because not being able to do anything to help Britney at that time and now that she knows the pain her daughter carries and that she is really hurt and upset with the family, Lynne wants to reconcile with her daughter and I think she has every right to do so.

However I think that Britney should enter this reconciliation with a back foot until she realizes the veracity of the forgiveness that her mother wants.

Intelligent response. All of this.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pancake said:

honestly?

i dont think shes a good person, but shes not jamie level

shes a bystander who doesnt want to take accountability for the role she played, and she switches up a whole lot - she cant be trusted.

lynne has no backbone

She had a lot of backbone when she drugged Britney and strapped her into a gurney…

2 hours ago, Cancer said:

Is there any proof that they tried to kill her?

I don't doubt it, necessarily, but I think it might be some of the music execs/men in black who wanted her killed, and they used Britney's family to get to that point.

Thank God she managed to dissolve the con!

Britney saying it is honestly proof enough to me.

That’s not something people would lie or joke about, you’re perception is your reality, if Britney felt they were gonna kill her then they were gonna kill her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block