Do you believe that Lynne Spears was involved in the trafficking of Britney Spears? Or was she taken advantage of by Jamie Spears?

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t see how someone could be “taken advantage of” for 40 years of their child’s life and work that child to the bone since they were 7 years old and have them pay for their house, their sister’s house, their vacations, send them to psych facilities that stripped them naked morning, noon, and night… but okay. 

She’s an awful mother in my opinion. 

• Love 1

It’s possible to be both abused and be an abuser to somebody else. I don’t doubt Jamie didn’t make her life easy. But Lynne is more intelligent and cunning than people think. Toxic abusive Christian Mom who lies and manipulates any chance she gets to turn herself into a victim, standard. She so badly wants to portray herself as the good mom who only ever tried her best, never knew how much her daughter was suffering and only ever wanted what’s best for her kids. 
the second she realized Jamie was losing she threw him under the bus to get back on Britney’s good side, hoping if Britney cut out everybody she at least wouldn’t cut out Lynne. No doubt Lynne is just chasing the money and the life she wants where she doesn’t have to worry about anything because Britney pays it all for her. I just wonder if in addition to that, her role is to help Jamie get close to Britney again.

Though to me Lynne seems more to be the type to jump on any opportunity with the best outcome. If she has to throw Jamie under the bus, so be it. If she has to bring people like Lou and Lutfi in to trap her daughter in a cship, so be it. If she has to scheme with Kfed, so be it. If she has to make amends and work together with Jamie again, so be it. She seems to be the type to calculate and then pretend she’s the dumb one to get to whatever goal she has. Walks all over anyone who stands in the way and in the end if she’s the only one on Britney’s good side and the only one to get her hands on Britney’s money, even better. I don’t believe for even a second that she actually cares what happens to the rest of the family.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I think Lynne was complicit and passive in the entire process. Obviously she had some reservations, since she tried to convince Britney to leave her house the night before it all went down. And she tried to intervene a few years ago in the courts.

But for the most part, it seems like she was more than happy to sit back and let Jamie control their daughter. And that's just unforgivable.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think Lynne was complicit and passive in the entire process. Obviously she had some reservations, since she tried to convince Britney to leave her house the night before it all went down. And she tried to intervene a few years ago in the courts.

But for the most part, it seems like she was more than happy to sit back and let Jamie control their daughter. And that's just unforgivable.

cyd charisse facts GIF by Warner Archive

• Love 2
On 10/2/2022 at 4:58 AM, mean little lips said:

I don't want to believe  she's a bad person like her sister and dad. 

The book was all for her capital gains . Britney is a golden ticket. I am sure she loves her daughter. Yet its a sick love. She only saw a cash-cow not a human being. Its sad honestly. She allowed a man she left to control her daughter and treat her like a race horse.  Britney now has severe PTSD and its sad. Sorry I think their is love yet its the sickest kind. Bless her heart . She did nothing to save her daughter.  She lives off of her. She capitalized off of her and flew around living her best life while Britney was being s** trafficked. Shes a monster in her own rights. They never thought about Britney becoming and adult. Its all money based and nobody gave a rats *** about Britney.  They all consider Brits money their money . Greedy and corrupt.. thats Lynn.  Bless her heart

• Love 1

Yeah, she is a manipulative person. If Britney was still in the conservatorship, she would be the same passive itch that she was, going on vacation while having the actual owner of her pretty much everything, locked up and enslaved. I ask any of you, after reading and hearing testimonies from people who worked with Britney, after knowing it was glaringly obvious thay she was clearly mistreated and miserable...if a loved one of yours were in that case,would you be able to let all that they saw happen for, not one, not two, not five, but 13 years? 💁So, don't fall for the sweet, desperate mom. She wasn't so desperate when Brirney was stripped from her rights as a mother or feeling miserable in Vegas.  And also these public displays on social media give me the idea that she wants everyone to see how "desperate" she is.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

When we look to Jamie's face we see that he always had bad intentions. But when I look to her mother I can see a simple woman from a small town, imo she wasn't able to plot anything against her own daughter. I guess she was used and was made to believe Britney was sick and got worried. I can see that she really cares about Britney.

Her sister is a piece of sh1t. Her brother seems to be dumb. But Lynn is the only one I can see good intentions, although from my perspective, that is outside their home, her mother could have done much more beyond helping her to persue the dream to be a star. If the conservatorship were suposed to help Britney it should've ended by the release of Circus. She was just feeling melancholic, but she wasn't sick. I guess Lynn neglected it.

Um, no. Lynne knew what she was doing. They all did. How was britney so sick, yet after the week she was hospitalized she's at a dance studio rehearsing choreography and making an album that same year shortly after?! The goal was to keep britney working so they could enrich themselves after britney cut them off(rightfully so)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, 3IsACharm33 said:

Love ya glitter rain but this thread is pointless there’s no reason to create doubt amongst the fan base. 

Britney has made it very clear lynne was the one who planned and orchestrated the con. Jamie was chosen as conservator over lynne because lynne didn’t want Britney to resent her 

I’m grateful for any topic glitter rain makes because otherwise there are no topics on exhell, the whole forum dies, and I go back to my lonely life of rewatching the same old movies and taking d.ick from strangers in an attempt to feel anything in this miserable life :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I’m grateful for any topic glitter rain makes because otherwise there are no topics on exhell, the whole forum dies, and I go back to my lonely life of rewatching the same old movies and taking d.ick from strangers in an attempt to feel anything in this miserable life :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Thank you :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Love making threads for this community  :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
On 10/2/2022 at 4:33 PM, 3IsACharm33 said:

Love ya glitter rain but this thread is pointless there’s no reason to create doubt amongst the fan base. 

Britney has made it very clear lynne was the one who planned and orchestrated the con. Jamie was chosen as conservator over lynne because lynne didn’t want Britney to resent her 

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

She is seeing the boat sink so just like a rat she want to leave the boat immediatly in order to save her nasty ***.

I don't ******* believe nothing. Also, if you block someone on instagram they can't post comments as well... so it's strange.

I remember Jamie Lynn complained Britney kept blocking and then unblocking her.

Maybe she does that with Lynne too.

If Lynne believed her daughter was in a bad place and needed a conservatorship, then she should have stepped up and told the court she wanted to oversee it. Given Jamie’s background — the alcoholism, the bad temper, the bankruptcy — there was no reason for any concerned mother to think he would be a good source of support.

In her book she tried to tell it like Jamie was better now and he was this sweet grandfather trying to make up for his past mistakes … but we know that wasn’t true. He was screaming in Britney’s face, calling her fat, assaulting her son and still struggled with drinking.

So even though I want to make excuses for her … what is there to say? She gave her blessing for an abusive man to take control of Britney’s life. She is an awful mother and I hope she gives Britney a better apology than that 

17 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I don’t see how someone could be “taken advantage of” for 40 years of their child’s life and work that child to the bone since they were 7 years old and have them pay for their house, their sister’s house, their vacations, send them to psych facilities that stripped them naked morning, noon, and night… but okay. 

NAIL ON THE HEAD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block