This performance is extremely underrated

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Okay, let's back up. Seems like the gist of what I said from earlier went right over your head. Ever since the majority of the B-Anon conspiracy theorists have abandoned this site, there really is no need to "attack" people like how you and Slayer have painted in your head about me. Even then, the term "attack" can be used loosely since it was mostly about putting people's delusional theories in place.

If anything and especially as of lately, I've been here to inform those (not speaking about anyone in particular) who may say insensitive remarks; particularly on racial, global, and/or social issues. I am also open to positive feedback, constructive criticism, having meaningful discussion and hearing out other opinions as I know I'm not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be. Unfortunately, people like you may see informative responses as a form of an attack. Sure, there may be some level of shade and/or trolling involved. After all, it's a pop culture forum, but you have a completely false and misunderstood representation of who I am or what I represent, especially when I've seen other members get passive-aggressive and resort to personal attacks in order to get their point across.

I think the big difference is that some of you are not able to distinguish between shade/troll comments and attacks. Unfortunately, many draw conclusions that any sort of shade is suddenly an attack. The point is, we are all allowed to have opinions and preferences; as long as they are in pocket. At times, it may not fit your narrative and that's okay. Let's be more normalized to hear other perspectives and sides to stories aside from just picking favoritism. And lately, it's been nothing but a sudden spike of members who attack others for sharing opinions or speak on a standpoint from their point of view. And I'm not talking about shady clapbacks but rather those who actually say things with ill-intentions in order to get a point across. 

Anyway...I don't know why I wrote this all out to you of all people since you usually don't like to read thought-provoking or lengthy posts and I've never seen you comprehend anything outside of just three sentences so I guess that's a loss for me. It was nice to know you were keeping tabs on me in this thread however. Have a nice day, Glitter. :) 

I’m not keeping tabs on you. Get over yourself and go touch some grass please. Ps I viewed this thread and noticed that you, once again mentioned me which is why I responded  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I- 

It’s not that I can’t comprehend anything outside of just three sentences. I just simply don’t care. 

Hope you’re having an amazing weekend :) 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m not keeping tabs on you. Get over yourself and go touch some grass please. Ps I viewed this thread and noticed that you, once again mentioned me which is why I responded  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I- 

It’s not that I can’t comprehend anything outside of just three sentences. I just simply don’t care. 

Hope you’re having an amazing weekend :) 

So let me get this straight. You resort to abusing the report button on me and typically 'like' or 'favorite' any comment that goes in spite of or personally attacks me like how you did in this thread but now I'm suddenly supposed to pretend you aren't keeping tabs on me? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Then when I call you out after the issue of "reports" gets brought up, you act surprised and retaliate as if I'm not supposed to sit here and pretend that the majority of my "reports" aren't from you AKA someone who is in FACT keeping tabs on me? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I'm sorry babe but you can't possibly be this dense. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Also I'm sorry to have to say this again but you of all people should really not be advising anyone to go touch grass when you practically live and breathe on this site. If that's your prerogative to do, that's totally fine but don't you even try to deny or argue against that like you have done in the past by being a hypocrite about it. But hey, what do I know? Maybe if you read beyond your scope of three sentences, you wouldn't be this dense and can finally learn to engage in a meaningful discussion for once in your life. Instead, you only seem to get off on petty one or two-liner arguments and pointless discussions. 

Hope you're having a splendid weekend, love. Don't forget to hit "report" button and call me an "putting you into your place attacker" on your way out. :)

• Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

So let me get this straight. You resort to abusing the report button on me and typically 'like' or 'favorite' any comment that goes in spite of or personally attacks me like how you did in this thread but now I'm suddenly supposed to pretend you aren't keeping tabs on me? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Then when I call you out after the issue of "reports" gets brought up, you act surprised and retaliate as if I'm not supposed to sit here and pretend that the majority of my "reports" aren't from you AKA someone who is in FACT keeping tabs on me? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I'm sorry babe but you can't possibly be this dense. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: Also I'm sorry to have to say this again but you of all people should really not be advising anyone to go touch grass when you practically live and breathe on this site. If that's your prerogative to do, that's totally fine but don't you even try to deny or argue against that like you have done in the past by being a hypocrite about it. But hey, what do I know? Maybe if you read beyond your scope of three sentences, you wouldn't be this dense and can finally learn to engage in a meaningful discussion for once in your life. Instead, you only seem to get off on petty one or two-liner arguments and pointless discussions. 

Hope you're having a splendid weekend, love. Don't forget to hit "report" button and call me an "putting you into your place attacker" on your way out. :)

How many times are you going to edit this? Get a diary :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

How many times are you going to edit this? Get a diary :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Where exactly did I edit this, Glitterpoo? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The only part I altered was adding in a strikethrough but I could also ask the amount of times you edited in some emojis. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: But hey, things happen when you write more than three sentences at once. Shocker, right? At least it's further confirmation that you are indeed keeping tabs on my posts. Back to your cage, now. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Oh wait! Let's not forget to report this post too. Should I do it on your behalf this time? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Where exactly did I edit this, Glitterpoo? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The only part I altered was adding in a strikethrough but I could also ask the amount of times you edited in some emojis. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: But hey, things happen when you write more than three sentences at once. Shocker, right? At least it's further confirmation that you are indeed keeping tabs on my posts. Back to your cage, now. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Oh wait! Let's not forget to report this post too. Should I do it on your behalf? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The only confirmation here is that you clearly have way too much time on your hands and I wish you all the best in searching for someone to help you with the obvious boredom that’s in your life. So sad! Cheer up, Joshy. It gets better :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

The only confirmation here is that you have way too much time on your hands and I wish you all the best in searching for someone to help you with the obvious boredom that’s in your life. So sad! Cheer up, Joshy. It gets better :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Oh Glitterpoo. You're being way too brave here talking "way too much time on your hands" when you've had this second or third account for only 3 months and have already made 5,500 posts with nearly 300 threads after having a very infamous meltdown and being banned. It's your prerogative to post what you desire but don't be a hypocrite by having the audacity to talk boredom when you're notoriously known for recycling threads as if the call isn't coming from inside the house. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Anyway, I really couldn't be arsed to continue this petty conversation any further since you only seem to resort to your usual cheap one or two-liner responses, despite making an attempt to have a mature discussion and keep it civil with you. Run along now. Go and make your sixth or seventh thread of the day. I'm sure that will give you the attention you so deeply crave.

Again, hope you're having a splendid Saturday. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh Glitterpoo. You're being way too brave here talking "way too much time on your hands" when you've had this second or third account for only 3 months and have already made 5,500 posts with nearly 300 threads after having a very infamous meltdown and being banned. It's your prerogative to post what you desire but don't be a hypocrite by having the audacity to talk boredom when you're notoriously known for recycling threads as if the call isn't coming from inside the house. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Anyway, I really couldn't be arsed to continue this petty conversation any further since you only seem to resort to your usual cheap one or two-liner responses, despite making an attempt to have a mature discussion and keep it civil with you. Run along now. Go and make your sixth or seventh thread of the day. I'm sure that will give you the attention you so deeply crave.

Again, hope you're having a splendid Saturday. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Find some new material please. That doesn’t bother me. Who cares how much I post? It bothers you to the core, though considering that’s your 100th time mentioning that same sentence :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: My threads get featured so I don’t really see there being any issues besides you being pressed over it  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Keep my name out of your comments and maybe we wouldn’t have any issues. 

Ps who’s keeping tabs on who here? What are you even talking about??? I sure hope you have plans today besides having a hissy fit on Exhale. Take care :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

She out-dances any new pop girl from the past 10 years here.

I don’t know if you serious or being a britard while I love Britney & she’s my fave. Britney hasn’t out dance anyone since 04 let’s be real. The best dancing Britney has done since 04 was in the circus tour. Like some mention above Doja, normani, and Chloe are examples of that. Nothing Britney has done in the last 10 years has been complex or challenging. It doesn’t take away from her being awesome but that’s the truth. 

• Love 2

She was probably excited thinking her residency was almost over and she planned on this television performance would be one o her last before her break.

it's ironic how some of her iconic hits were so underrated at the time and underperformed This,IAS4U, GM. I feel people love those songs and they weren't too 10.

hair and makeup >>>> 

she was giving fierceness and confidence but always i hated how at this point of POM how she created her own bits of choreography, everything she's doing is slightly different from everyone else and feels off. Plus the outfit is the cheapest piece of clothing ever :typing_keyboard_computer:

9 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

really specific, but this was her best WB performance 

but the camera work was really good and made me wish we got a true POM movie

now this was the real blessing :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block