This performance is extremely underrated

4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I agree. She's killing it here, and I like parts of the Work ***** choreo, but the majority of it just looks awkward to me. It makes her look stiff/nervous even though she's not.

I respectfully disagree. This and Slumber Party’s choreography were the two numbers, post-2012, that made her shine. If anything, the Work ***** choreography proved that she still had it and that she can still deliver a complex routine. :matches:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

I respectfully disagree. This and Slumber Party’s choreography were the two numbers, post-2012, that made her shine. If anything, the Work ***** choreography proved that she still had it and that she can still deliver a complex routine. :matches:

I'll agree with you on Slumber Party. I would choose Make Me instead of WB as her two best choreos since the cship. HIAM is probably #3 for me.

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'll agree with you on Slumber Party. I would choose Make Me instead of WB as her two best choreos since the cship. HIAM is probably #3 for me.

There isn’t much complexity in Make Me’s choreography however. It’s a routine that someone like Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa or a casual dancer could have easily done. I do love HIAM’s choreography though. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: This might be an unpopular opinion but the Femme Fatale Tour had her best choreography out of any of her tours from stage II of her career (2008-18). 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block