This performance is extremely underrated

11 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I don’t know if you serious or being a britard while I love Britney & she’s my fave. Britney hasn’t out dance anyone since 04 let’s be real. The best dancing Britney has done since 04 was in the circus tour. Like some mention above Doja, normani, and Chloe are examples of that. Nothing Britney has done in the last 10 years has been complex or challenging. It doesn’t take away from her being awesome but that’s the truth. 

Get your eyes checked because britney did more choreo in work b and slumber party than the whole walkus tour! Let’s not be delusional!

Even her BBMA 2016 outdanced her whole circus show 

She looks phenomenal. I think this performance was so great because it was on her stage in Vegas, so she was in her element, and felt more comfortable. But it makes me sooo sad because her performing these lyrics under the restraints she had, it's just disgusting, and also didn't she mention that Jaime forced her to have ********* or something to give her energy? I just feel so cringe about Vegas, every part of it. 

I also don't care for this choreography especially at the beginning, I think they could have come up with something that looked better than her miming all those movements on the staircase thing. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

She was probably excited thinking her residency was almost over and she planned on this television performance would be one o her last before her break.

it's ironic how some of her iconic hits were so underrated at the time and underperformed This,IAS4U, GM. I feel people love those songs and they weren't too 10.

Gimme More peaked at #3.

But yeah, Slave and WB became signature hits of hers despite their chart performance.

21 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Best during the conservatorship? Ehh. Billboard 2016 says hi. Circus GMA says hi. This is a great performance but she looks so extremely robotic and she wasn’t happy. I can’t call something her best knowing she was likely forced to do it and probably didn’t want to be there.

agree

• Like 1
1 hour ago, s&m said:

Get your eyes checked because britney did more choreo in work b and slumber party than the whole walkus tour! Let’s not be delusional!

Even her BBMA 2016 outdanced her whole circus show 

Hunty get your eyes check just because it’s more dancing don’t mean it’s better sweetie. A lot of y’all get that confuse here. Yes more choreography but it wasn’t to standard it should of been. Circus tour had less but it was on the level of what Britney Spears is known for. The routine she has done for glory were not that great sorry 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Hunty get your eyes check just because it’s more dancing don’t mean it’s better sweetie. A lot of y’all get that confuse here. Yes more choreography but it wasn’t to standard it should of been. Circus tour had less but it was on the level of what Britney Spears is known for. The routine she has done for glory were not that great sorry 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block