This performance is extremely underrated

On 10/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, s&m said:

Get your eyes checked because britney did more choreo in work b and slumber party than the whole walkus tour! Let’s not be delusional!

Even her BBMA 2016 outdanced her whole circus show 

Lol no circusney wasn’t stiff…it’s not about how many 8 counts she has if they are bein executed stiffly…every time she moved on circus she had rythmn

• Love 2
On 10/2/2022 at 1:02 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I don’t know if you serious or being a britard while I love Britney & she’s my fave. Britney hasn’t out dance anyone since 04 let’s be real. The best dancing Britney has done since 04 was in the circus tour. Like some mention above Doja, normani, and Chloe are examples of that. Nothing Britney has done in the last 10 years has been complex or challenging. It doesn’t take away from her being awesome but that’s the truth. 

Her 2018 all nite was good and complex 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block