Britney Is In Her Villain Era And She Deserves To Do So

13 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Last week people were the ones shaming Xtina and now they’re her biggest supporters. This place is going to the pits. Everyone acting like saints all of a sudden and misconstruing everything she’s posting. First it was “give her her voice!” Now it’s “take her voice away! She’s unwell!” Yall sounding like Team Con transplants all of a sudden :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

people are getting fatter its not just xtina 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

"Blah blah toxic behavior that unneeded vilifying of this is great it's her unapologetic era"

Then she didn't have to write **** like stay woke days before cause this post is s**ist, enabling body dysmorphia and mobs one of her peers she hasn't talked to for decades.

GET OVER IT! Is your life really that unexciting?

Sorry but no one, including Britney, has the right to make others feel bad unless those people deserved it. None of the **** she has gone through has anything to do with Christina and her or Britney's dancers. She could have talked about that **** without mentioning those people and without giving the message that if you are not stick thin, you are fat or that it's embarrassing to have some extra weight. As someone who was fat-shamed before, she should have known how it feels. 

• Love 2

Everybody is attributing negativity to Britney’s comments when in reality she was just straightforward about stage optics and how she wanted her background designed and had no choice. Britney barely graduated high school, she’s not good with words. She didn’t even know she could petition the court to end con and she had 13 years to research that :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

My life's good thanks, hburs:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Is it honey? because it seems a post from a celebrity you seem to worship makes you see a little angry on the web. Im pretty sure Xtina and her dancers are not affected by Britney Spears commentary. Im pretty sure they are all living a good life. 

Maybe thinking about logging off? maybe touch some grass? 

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

It's hilarious how 'the real fans' desperately keep trying to justify everything Britney says and does. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

This x 100. Also, it’s just bizarre that a dedicated fan maybe departs from the response from a majority of fans and suddenly their loyalty is being questioned. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Like put the torches and pitchforks away nnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, J45x said:

Is it honey? because it seems a post from a celebrity you seem to worship makes you see a little angry on the web. Im pretty sure Xtina and her dancers are not affected by Britney Spears commentary. Im pretty sure they are all living a good life. 

Maybe thinking about logging off? maybe touch some grass? 

The only one that's been uncomfortably passionate about my response is you with all caps and trying to make someone feel bad for giving ones opinion by justifying a post that isn't butterflies and rainbows:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Anyways at least you entered the conversation with your opinion which might be correct to the point that it doesn't affect the people mentioned, but women are, that do not have a body figure neither like Britney nor Christina.

It's about giving fat shaming and body dysmorphia no place (which the quote in the pic and the caption are obviously doing).

Especially when she had a caption telling to stay woke a few days before. This post is the opposite and that's all I want to make clear. That there are people out there that really don't see this as a nice little rant but giving in to everything Britney had to suffer from all her career by the media and team con, things she should be above by now and not do the same that has been done to her.

As you most likely will just further rudely answer and call me things I'm not, don't expect another reply from me:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block