Britney Is In Her Villain Era And She Deserves To Do So

10 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Ever since she debuted in 1998, Britney has been bullied by her peers, the fans, the general public, critics, industry professionals.

She was called FAT in both the BOMT and ITZ eras. THINK ABOUT THAT.

She was called every name under the sun during the Britney and Blackout eras, due to her break-up with Justin and then her dark times.

She was given a PUBLIC DEATH THREAT by a SENATOR'S WIFE. A woman who was called out for it not even a decade ago and then DOUBLED DOWN and said she would still SHOOT BRITNEY SPEARS.

She's been called old, she's been called fat, she's been called ugly, talentless, crazy and a bad mother. For DECADES. Justin even bragged about taking her virginity on live, international radio! Fred Durst talked about how wild in bed she was. JR Totem bragged about sleeping with her! EVEN MARIO LOPEZ, HER FRIEND, TALKED ABOUT THEIR ONE TIME HOOK UP IN HIS AUTO BIOGRAPHY.

And she has never once complained. Sure, she's broken down. She's cried. But she's never blamed anyone else. She's never attacked anyone else.

She has handled herself with class, elegance, dignity and grace.

She snapped. She doesn't want to be the classy one anymore. And I for one, am so proud of her for speaking her truth. For calling people out. And dragging EVERYONE by their baby hairs.

Yes, Britney is in her villain era. Yes, Britney is airing out ALL the dirty laundry in public. And she has every right to do so. And if you have been a fan of hers for any significant amount of time, you should have absolutely NO ISSUES with this. If you do, you were never truly a fan anyways.

I said what the **** I said. And if it makes you uncomfortable or it hit a nerve, reevaluate your ****.

If you need help, please DM me. I just think you need it. There are hotlines for this too.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

I love Britney but im TEAM XTINA on this one !

SORRY NOT SORRY !

tumblr_lwffvbohAe1qeucjro1_500.gif

tumblr_maj6t5d52I1qmxlgao1_500.gif

I don't like Xtina, much less her fans, but in this case, there's no way not to be on her side. She is the victim, and it makes no sense to bring up the things she used to do when Bill Clinton was still president to justify Britney's mistake.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, DaBritFans4Life1999 said:

My goodness, you are someone who will not help her get better. This is why she said those awful things in the past couple days because of fans like you. Also based on this post, someone here needs to ask for help.

I agree with you

I understand why Britney is reacting this way based on the abuse and trauma she suffered, but this doesnt mean that its okay for her to act this way.

She needs to be criticized (without being cancelled) so she knows what shes doing is wrong, instead of threads like this justifying her bad behavior.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Her being wronged by certain people (most of them being her own family and close associates) doesn't excuse her lashing out at Xtina's dancers of all people. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

So true and alot of normal people suffer too. I mean she is rich and most of us are not and we cannot sit here and say its right for her to just do this. Most likely, we suffer more than her and she was putting down on normal people. I don't care for Xtina, if it was just about her it would have been easier to give her a pass.

You should not even use the word "fat" on social media in America because it just affects too many people and we all have feelings. I know Britney has feelings too but it does not mean she gets Willy Wonka's Gold ticket to eat all the candy and keep moving and being selfish to others. 

Plus Lizzo, Beyonce, and Rihanna and "Christina always" are having weight issues right now. They may be affected and we sure don't want those Beyonce fans on our back (..sorry if this affects anyone and at least I do apologize).

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I feel like she's going to say some very weird things going forward, and it is going to be bad. But it is also part of her healing process.

As far as Christina is concerned, I don't think the post was a jab at her, or her dancers. She was clearly airing out her own insecurities and frustrations of not being able to even choose her own dancers.

• Love 2

I COMPLETELY AGREE! 

Let her be! she is a human being and therefore not perfect. All of us has said or done awful things in their lifetime. Who hasn't sin throw the first stone. She is not a GOD or a SAINT, she will make mistakes but that doesn't mean you are allowed to call her disgusting names or asking for her imprisonment just because you are an hypocrite who tries to be moral while trashing someone else. 

MERCURY RETROGRADE IS HITTING HARD THIS YEAR! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block