Jamie Spears files appeal, requests that Britney is deposed

Imagine having to answer questions in front of representatives of your abusers. Believe me it's a nightmare. And team con *** holes limited Britney from talking unscripted for many years so this would acerbate her anxiety. Jamie knows it. And since Britney really doesn't know as much as she deserves to know (since team kept her in the dark) there is no real legal purpose beyond making her feel like ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Wait, but Jamie, I thought this was all a matter for the courts to decide and no-one else?

The courts decided.

Well, clearly there was a right answer, according to Jamie... I think he was so used to getting away with everything, that the tables being turned has shocked him. He can't fathom the changes and is flopping around.

I hope someone will report on the next hearing date. I want to know Judge Penny's demeanor and tone towards Jamie now. All the other lawyers seem to have figured out what is going on and how things are going to end.

Now, I want Andrew Wallet to be deposed. What did he see that made him quit??

• Love 3

This is not a lawsuit where both parties need to be deposed! So Judge Penny’s ruling is right!

More, this confirms this legal battle is being financed and we know who is paying for his legal fees.

Can’t wait for Rosengart to use this against him and ask him about the “bankruptcy”! because no bankrupt person would have money to file this type of things 

• Love 6

Recently, He discredit the former FBI agent, Sherine Abadi whom Rosengart hired and objecting to the use of her testimony in their court battle. ( 

britney-jamie-pp-1662570141550.jpg

The pop star scored a huge victory in court after a judge ordered her father to be deposed.

)

And now, He's trying to depose Britney again ?  What is he trying to do ?  Seems like he's scared of facing jail time or something bad is gonna happen to him that he and his lawyer are dragging their feet, buying time........ GIVE IT UP ALREADY AND FACE THE CONSEQUENCES !  :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block