Jamie Spears files appeal, requests that Britney is deposed

1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Jamie Spears filed an appeal, demanding Britney sit for a deposition and answer the allegations she's made about her conservatorship case despite the judge previously ruling she shouldn't have to. 

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie says it's unfair the court ruled he had to sit for a deposition while Britney can get away without having to sit for one. The docs state, "The right to take a deposition can rarely be denied. In California, discovery is a matter of right."

Jamie's legal team also argues Britney and her attorney, Mathew Rosengart, did not establish good cause to justify prohibiting her deposition ... especially given the fact she made countless claims against Jamie for wrongdoing.

Jamie says if the court had an issue with Britney's deposition, it could have limited the topics or questions covered ... but instead, it just shut her deposition down altogether.

Jamie's legal team says the one-sidedness in the trial judge's ruling violates basic fairness ... that if one party has to sit for a depo, the other party should as well.

The trial judge ruled whatever Jamie wanted from Britney could be obtained through writing. His legal team clearly feels that could apply to him as well, and now they're gunning for equal treatment -- he sits for a depo, then she should as well.jarosbr.jpg.9d000f28ede670dfbb7204bd73fec1d0.jpg

The bullying continues... 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Jamie Spears filed an appeal, demanding Britney sit for a deposition and answer the allegations she's made about her conservatorship case despite the judge previously ruling she shouldn't have to. 

According to legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie says it's unfair the court ruled he had to sit for a deposition while Britney can get away without having to sit for one. The docs state, "The right to take a deposition can rarely be denied. In California, discovery is a matter of right."

Jamie's legal team also argues Britney and her attorney, Mathew Rosengart, did not establish good cause to justify prohibiting her deposition ... especially given the fact she made countless claims against Jamie for wrongdoing.

Jamie says if the court had an issue with Britney's deposition, it could have limited the topics or questions covered ... but instead, it just shut her deposition down altogether.

Jamie's legal team says the one-sidedness in the trial judge's ruling violates basic fairness ... that if one party has to sit for a depo, the other party should as well.

The trial judge ruled whatever Jamie wanted from Britney could be obtained through writing. His legal team clearly feels that could apply to him as well, and now they're gunning for equal treatment -- he sits for a depo, then she should as well.jarosbr.jpg.9d000f28ede670dfbb7204bd73fec1d0.jpg

In the matter of paying Jimbo's legal fees, what on earth is the point of questioning her? She won't know anything about it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tarotx said:

Imagine having to answer questions in front of representatives of your abusers. Believe me it's a nightmare. And team con *** holes limited Britney from talking unscripted for many years so this would acerbate her anxiety. Jamie knows it. And since Britney really doesn't know as much as she deserves to know (since team kept her in the dark) there is no real legal purpose beyond making her feel like ****.

She can answer through her lawyer, right?

12 minutes ago, gar said:

I wasn't able too. I live in Ohio though so I don't know what's legal in California.  Also case by case maybe? I think in writing would be the same has answering though the lawyer? A Deposition is like a pre-trial testimony without a judge so it's very nerve-wrecking anyway let alone when it's about your abuse. I also have extreme anxiety so I was fighting a "panic" attack. At least my abuser wasn't in the room. It felt like he was there though. 

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

I just bought this doc and haven’t read it yet. 

I think TMZ is referring to something that hasn’t been made available to the public yet.

Interestinggggg.

Carrie Bradshaw voice: “I can’t help but wonder…which one of these three passed the documents to TMZ.”

spacer.png

Sloppy is an incompetent who doesn’t even know how to spell TMZ (allegedly for entertainment purposes only)

• Haha 1

Dear Colon,

you know what violates fairness?  Stripping your daughter of all her basic human rights, forcing an IUD upon her, not allowing her to get married, forcing her to work and make money for you, spying on her in her bedroom, sending her to get unnecessary medical procedures, sending her off to a poorly rated mental health facility where she was ***ually violated (they watched her change naked), having her pay your absurd legal fees, failing to protect your daughter’s peace of mind, allowing everyone but your daughter control over her career, interfering with her visitation with her children by physically abusing one of them, shall I proceed or call it a day?

burn in hell *******.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Interestinggggg.

Carrie Bradshaw voice: “I can’t help but wonder…which one of these three passed the documents to TMZ.”

spacer.png

Sloppy is an incompetent who doesn’t even know how to spell TMZ (allegedly for entertainment purposes only)

I’m a big dummy and didn’t read the article (and admittedly skimmed the post) before responding! It’s in the court of appeals. But I can’t see the actual docs there so I wonder if TMZ has an inside connection (Jamie).

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, gar said:

She should be able to answer through her lawyer.

the reason the CON was so bad is that Britney was not legally a person. Even Scam Ingham admitted that she had as much legal capacity as a comatose patient. Jamie’s request that B be deposed is preposterous. From a legal perspective it’s the same as demanding a coma patient be deposed about the years they were unconscious. 

Emily D Baker discussed SLOPPY’s intention to make this appeal (file a writ over Hon Penny not forcing B to be deposed). Emily thought SLOPPY was being desperate and she literally laughs at the idea.

• Love 3

So when will Britney, A WOMAN, have the upper hand in basically ANYTHING? She's supposedly the "beneficiary" from the conservatorship, so everybody should be working for her and her wellbeing, not the other way around. I can't believe they're still asking anything to her and from her, she already gave them her whole life for thirteen years, including time and money. She also doesn't have to prove anything, it's all the other people involved in the Con who have to prove things to her and the court, and yet they dare to talk about fairness and justice and to ask the judge for all to be treated equally omg can these people even sleep at night?!

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It’s in the court of appeals.

Ugh another court house chasing our coins!

do y’all remember when Eardley brought Britney’s case to the court of appeal and for some reason it stalled the CON case…it thwarted Team Jamie from being able to fully takeover the CON bc they had to settle the Higher Court’s case first?

^^Do you think they are doing something like Eardley did with this appeals case? Just to stall forever?

I HOPE NOT!!

If he were to sue her for defamation, slader or libel, the. He absolutely would have the right to ask her to sit for a deposition.  

But the deposition he sat for was questioning his conduct during a conservatorship he initiated and held for more than a decade.  He has zero right to ask his previous conservatee for a deposition.  ESPECIALLY after the Court suspended him on suspicion of abuse by the conservatee.

It is crystal effing clear what is going on here and at this point, dare I say, all of his litigation and motions are to save public face.  This will go literally no where on appeal.  

If he were serious he'd sue her.  But he knows that will be a publicity quagmire of heinous proportions.

This dude... Just needs to stop and go home.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block