Nicki Minaj shades Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B “I dont have to wait for Ghost Writers to finish my album”

CHAOTIC STYLE.

Still her most iconic thing is usually it's hard to actually get a legally cleared sample approbed, to denied status. 

Everybody knows Nas abd all the legak stuff for shether was approved, only to threeten universal Music group for the audacity to go after a signed artist. 

Following day. The ultimate 🐓 block 

My own company approved a song wishing me dead, i think not if my lawyers say something to you.

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Still her most iconic thing is usually it's hard to actually get a legally cleared sample approbed, to denied status. 

Everybody knows Nas abd all the legak stuff for shether was approved, only to threeten universal Music group for the audacity to go after a signed artist. 

Following day. The ultimate 🐓 block 

My own company approved a song wishing me dead, i think not if my lawyers say something to you.

I believe Nas didn’t clear that Shether record that’s why the song never went to streaming service :elton:

25 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Nicki did interviews saying shes not comfortable doing ***ual songs like female rappers today, and that its something that has been overdone.

But after all her songs flopped, she canceled the album and released a greatest hits, with a over ***ualized generic song.

And now shes desperately trying to fight any female rapper to get attention to not flop.

Nicki is clearly talented than all the girls today, but she has lost her "mojo" and considering shes trying to fake what she did in the past again, I dont think it will work well for her.

First of all, let’s not talk about chart success when Nicki is literally the queen of charts. She has the catalog for a lifetime! Second of all, Nicki is right here violating and annihilating these rap girlies and they are scared to respond?! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: 
I’m pretty sure y’all don’t understand rap so stfu and go back streaming WAP :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

First of all, let’s not talk about chart success when Nicki is literally the queen of charts. She has the catalog for a lifetime! Second of all, Nicki is right here violating and annihilating these rap girlies and they are scared to respond?! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: 
I’m pretty sure y’all don’t understand rap so stfu and go back streaming WAP :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I did not even talk about her catalog or chart history, and I dont care about the drama you are talking about

Respond to my actual comment, or dont even reply to me

The way you talk is extremely childish and embarassing

1 minute ago, fays1 said:

I did not even talk about her catalog or chart history, and I dont care about the drama you are talking about

Respond to my actual comment, or dont even reply to me

The way you talk is extremely childish and embarassing

You bich better reply to my thread and stop with your nonsense. What would you want me to say? Thee Nicki Minaj is free to do whatever she wants to do. Do you think she’s a Cardi? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: sit down 

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

You bich better reply to my thread and stop with your nonsense. What would you want me to say? Thee Nicki Minaj is free to do whatever she wants to do. Do you think she’s a Cardi? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: sit down 

I did not say shes not allowed to do whatever she wants

Again, go read my comment, and attempt to respond to what I actually said.

Judging from your behavior, you will fail to do that again, and will respond with an immature comment

7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I also did not say shes not allowed to do whatever she wants

Again, go read my comment, and attempt to respond to what I actually said.

Judging from your behavior, you will fail to do that again

Super Freaky Girl is mixtape/early mainstream Nicki. Are you implying that she’s never done this type of songs? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Nicki did an interview and said Gunna send her the song P Power, but couldn’t do it because she was pregnant and couldn’t do a ***ual song while pregnant. And?

19 minutes ago, Style. said:

Super Freaky Girl is mixtape/early mainstream Nicki. Are you implying that she’s never done this type of songs? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Nicki did an interview and said Gunna send her the song P Power, but couldn’t do it because she was pregnant and couldn’t do a ***ual song while pregnant. And?

Thank you for responding, im not trying to be rude, im just giving my observation and have a discussion about it with someone whos actually a Nicki fan.

Im saying that she has always done songs like Super Freaky, but from my memory of watching her recent interviews, she has been trying to distance herself from these kind of songs. She said its been overdone, and all female rappers are doing it, and she doesnt feel comfortable as a mom.

But then she released Super Freaky which is something she criticized and said she wouldnt do. Im assuming its because her other song did not do good? this to me shows that shes now gonna do whatever to get back on top with over ***ualized female rap songs, going back to pink and her alter ego, and trying to fight with Cardi B.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, OneLife said:

Weird question, and I still don't see anything wrong with rappers getting help writing songs for their album.

Rapper having some co-writers is fine, but if your a rapper that doesnt write their own stuff, I dont know how they are rappers? Its part of rap art and culture to rap your own verses, or write the majority of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block